We have been tagged for a meme about 7 weird things about us.
Eric and Flynn tagged Patches and Missy and KC tagged Mistrie. Fanks for finking of us! Here they are:
1. I prefer to live outside, rather than in.
2. I use the path of most resistance to get to my food. I climb the high snowbank behind the garage, rather than use the nice path Daddy blows.
3. I go looking for Winter Ghost every day in Hemlock Haven, and say "hi" (Momma changed her middle name from Storm to Ghost, because she only appears after dark, and Momma is lucky to get a glimpse of her.)
4. I hear the front door open at 5:30 AM and know fresh water is out.
5. I sometimes sit out in a rainstorm, in the summerstime. Momma says my furs are so thick, nothing gets through.
6. I love to watch and play with the fairies in the summerstime.
7. I have the tiniest of toes, and a flat tail. Momma says it is a beavertail.
1. Well, being purrfect, there is nothing weird at all about me, that in itself is weird.
2. I am afraid of the Sucky Monster and the Snow Monsters.
3. I start waking up the household at 4:00 AM; nobody should nap past then.
4. If Precious or Mittens sleep somewhere, I have to sleep there, too.
5. I sit behind Momma, on the top of her chair and snoopervise.
6. I alway checked out the meat before Momma cooks it, to make sure it is OK for human consumption.
7. I get furry upset when my Daddy goes fishing, and do a great job of ignoring him, when he comes home. Once I pooped in his pants. Well, he shouldn't have left them on the floor, and left me!! I learned that from Max. Thanks, buddy!!!
We are apposed to tag 7 other cats, but I think efurryone has played. If you haven't, and you want to, consider yourselves tagged.
~Patches and Mistrie~