Monday, January 21, 2008

Precious Tells A Tail

Precious: Patches, come quick, I think I see a fairy. And it is a man fairy and he painted pussy toes on the window, in colors!



Patches: Let me sleep, Squirt. The fairies are hibratating. The only one around now is Jack Frost, and he really isn't a fairy.
Precious: Please cum luk!!!
Patches: Oh, for meowing out loud. OK.......where?
Precious: :points paw: Over there.

Patches: Looks the same to me, you just wanted to asurb me.
Precious: I saw sufing, I nose I did!!!

10 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

we seed the fairy Precious!!! it looks like maybe it was Jack Frost!!

hi to our bestest furriends

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I saw it to. I think he is just playing with you!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We see the fairy, Precious! He looks like a trickster!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oooh this is exciting! And tell Patches that sometimes the young can see things that the elders can't. We bet thats what happened.

Daisy said...

I saw him! I saw him!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

hehe Momma never sees the fairies I point to out side the window. ~Queen Snickers

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

Thank you for stopping by to see my new little brother Jake.
Please stop back again soon.

Hugs~Chancy

Just Ducky said...

A fairy, cool. Or maybe a cool, even cold fairy!

Patches, you have to open up your eyes to what the youngsters see!

Anonymous said...

Hey, we'll vouch for you, Precious. You tell Patches we saw it too. She can hibranate anytime, but doggone it, a fairy is worth getting excited about.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

HAHAHAHA~~~
I saw the fairy, too~!!!!!