~The Big Piney Woods Cats and Calicomom Toni~
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Monday, October 29, 2007
On Saturday, Momma went up to Sugar Mountain to check on the Meezer twins, because their Momma and Daddy were gone for three days. They came charging down the stairs, when she opened the door.
Molly Mew and Bonnie Big Eyes, in no particular order, because Momma can't tell them apart.
MommaPaige had left them plenty of food, but the water had a buggy floating in it, so Momma gave them fresh, scooped their litterbox, gave them treats and cuddled and talked to them. (They didn't want to cuddle much.)
More pictures next Monday.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Many of my furriends have expressed a desire to come and play with me. This is an open inbitashun for anycat to come ofurr, anytimes. We can run like our butts are on fire, tease Patches, play with all my toys, run up and down the cat tree, play hide and seek, playbox, and when we get tired, nap on the furless ones napping place. Lots of food is always around, too.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Monday, October 22, 2007
Friday, October 19, 2007
Precious: I am playing with a fairy, Momma.
Momma: Oh, let me see......
Precious: No, Momma, if you come too close, she will fly away, or turn herself into a mothy miller.
Momma: So, that is what all the mothy millers in the house are!!! How did you learn about fairies, Precious?
Precious: All kitties are taught by their KittyMommas to respect and love the fairies, Momma.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
My Grandma, who I nefurr met, used to tell my Momma, "if wishes were horses then beggers might ride." Momma says I can be a begger at times, but I sure don't want a horse, they poop way too much.
Here are some of my wishes:
** When someone makes a comment on your blog, there would be a way to answer them. Also, when I try to post a comment, that dreaded IE says it can't find it, when I know it is there.
** Momma would LISTEN to me when I talk at her.
** Precious would leave me alone when I am trying to sleep
** Momma would leave my food bowl down all the time, instead of picking it up. (She says she doesn't want Mittens sneaking any of it and then puking up all ofurr the place.)
** I could post some secrit stuff in the night when efurry furrless one is asleep, but Momma always turns the puter in the off position.
** I could go in the Out, by myself, and look for the fairies that Mistrie plays with.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
This picher was taken when I was still a skinny Squirt, several months after finding my true furrever home. My tummy hairs hadn't grown in yet. But, I do have a long body, don't you think? We we stretch like this, Momma calls us a train.
We gotted a special Halloween award from both Brandi! and Mia and Ghost. Wow, thanks so much.
Monday, October 15, 2007
I think we are supposed to choose 5 other cat bloggers to give it to. However we love so many, we can't choose just five.
In other mews:
Mittens is much better now. Momma gives her lactulose twice daily and 1 Tbsp of pumpkin once a day for consipashun, and she loves it. She is combing her good, efurry morning, to help with the hairball situation.
We all went to One-Eyed Jacks party. Even though Precious had her gotcha day in Sept. and her purrday is in Dec. (we think) she begged to go. They had a great hall where she could do her run like my butt is on fire. Wow, the food and drinks, it was amazing! I gotted to spend more time with my Brainball, too.
It is truly fall in the Big Piney Woods. These pichers were taken in our front yard.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Momma: What did I forget?
Patches: (crabilated beyond belief) I just can't alieve it. (turns and walks away)
Momma: For heaven sakes, Patches, what did I forget?
Patches: Ask Mittens, I am not talking to you. (swats at Precious)
Momma: Mittens, what did I forget, that I should have remembered, that has Patches nose all out of joint?
Mittens: I don't know, Momma, but I am a senior catizen and don't have a gud memory. (goes back to sleep)
Momma: Does anyone know, what did I forget?
Patches: Here is a liddle hint...
Be the FIRST cat blog to comment and tell me what I forgot, to win!
Send your full name, address and city/state/zip to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Something special for the furless one from the Big Piney Woods, too.)
We have a winner: Kaze, Latte, and Chase....Concatulations!!!
Sammy and Lily (guessed first but don't have a blog, but Momma is going to send them a little something.)
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Yes, it is true. I have a boycatfurriend. You will nefur guess who it is, it all happened so suddenly. I admired him from afar, but all the furless ones thought he was a gurl, but I KNEW. All of us kitties knew. So we all played the game until his Momma found out the truth.
Monday, October 08, 2007
Wow, we finally got tagged for the desktop Meme. Thanks Karen Jo.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Thursday, October 04, 2007
1. Studded snow tires are now allowed in Idyho and Mountaina
2. Wally World has Christmas decorations out
4. All the summer birds have left
5. The sunspots are great because of the angle of the sun now
6. Momma is starting to get rid of some of the Pet Tunias that have stopped flowering
7. Momma's burning bush is on fire
8. It went from 85 to 58, in one day, for a high
9. There was frost on the pumpkin
10. The vishus baby deer have lost their spots
11. Momma is complaining about the short summer
12. Daddy is winterizing the house that goes on the back of the metal monster
13. There is so much more darkness now that Momma turns on the false sun about 7:00
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Monday, October 01, 2007
1. I am growing my winter furs now.
2. Momma and Daddy made me two beds up in the woodshed. They left a little tunnel for me to climb through and get way back in, all safe and cozy.
3. Momma washed all the bedding in my other two beds under the deck.
4. I raced around like my butt was on fire yesterday. Momma gave me worm medsun and flea medsun and I am feeling so good now that the weather is cooler.
5. I had a nice chat with the fairies, who are going to be hibernating, come November.
6. There were 6 vishus deer out in the yard yesterday. I watched them closely but I am so stealthy they didn't see me.
7. There are 22 ducks on the pond right now, who I visit with a lot. The geese that were raised here came back to say goodbye to me, and told me they would see me in the spring.
Luv from your furriend