Monday, December 29, 2008
Friday, December 26, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
- Momma is going in to learn Petfinders at the new shelter. A nice lady by the name of Helen, who does it now, is going to help her get started.
- She is also going to help with the new look of the website, which is being redesigned. She has a new design all ready, but so has someone else. She says it doesn't matter, she just wants to be involved and on the committee.
- She is shopping for a new camera. So far, she likes the Canon 10 MB, 20X Zoom. That means more pichers of us!
- It is so cold in the Big Piney Woods, it reminds her of Minnesota. ( I think that is a bad thing.) Snow snow snow, cold cold cold, wind wind, wind. She hooked up Mistrie's electric heated water bowl she got from MomRobyn. Thanks MomRobyn.
- Her tummy is being bad again (she thinks it was some matoes she ate) and she might have to go have some tests done.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Important information: Momma heard on TV this morning that Outlook Express is compromised by a Trojan virus and you shouldn't use it until a patch is developed (they are working on one.) I guess it can steal your passwords and get into your bank accounts.
Monday, December 15, 2008
the chimes ringing outside. That means the wind is out of the north. I know, from what Momma and Daddy have said, it is an arctic blast. Momma said Mistrie is fine, she is hunkered down in her bed in the woodshed and only comes out to eat and drink.
Friday, December 12, 2008
You can tickle my belly if you like. I like to lay on Momma's clothes cuz it smells like her, so, even when she is gone, it is like she is here. I luvs my Momma. I am a Momma's gurl, however I sit on Daddy's lap efurry night. ( I don't want him to feel neglected.)
Monday, December 08, 2008
Friday, December 05, 2008
Yes, volunteering again is a big possibility!!! I did volunteer work 8 years ago (that is how I found Mittens) but couldn't stand to see the cats in cages and knowing so many were being put down. They went to a "no kill" facility in 2002, but the building was small and in need of repairs.
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.
Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin' them 'bout it. We don't know who all has played so anybody go ahead if you want.
Momma has folders and sub folders. This was the 6th folder but there were only three pictures in it. (They are filed according to the day they are taken.) She also has a folder called My Photos, a sub folder of My Pictures. She is folder nuts. Anyway, the picture below was taken back in 2003 and is some purrty miniature red roses the Meezer Dad gave her for Mom's Day.