Thursday, January 10, 2008

Meme

We have been tagged for a meme about 7 weird things about us.

Eric and Flynn tagged Patches and Missy and KC tagged Mistrie. Fanks for finking of us! Here they are:

Mistrie
1. I prefer to live outside, rather than in.
2. I use the path of most resistance to get to my food. I climb the high snowbank behind the garage, rather than use the nice path Daddy blows.
3. I go looking for Winter Ghost every day in Hemlock Haven, and say "hi" (Momma changed her middle name from Storm to Ghost, because she only appears after dark, and Momma is lucky to get a glimpse of her.)
4. I hear the front door open at 5:30 AM and know fresh water is out.
5. I sometimes sit out in a rainstorm, in the summerstime. Momma says my furs are so thick, nothing gets through.
6. I love to watch and play with the fairies in the summerstime.
7. I have the tiniest of toes, and a flat tail. Momma says it is a beavertail.

Patches
1. Well, being purrfect, there is nothing weird at all about me, that in itself is weird.
2. I am afraid of the Sucky Monster and the Snow Monsters.
3. I start waking up the household at 4:00 AM; nobody should nap past then.
4. If Precious or Mittens sleep somewhere, I have to sleep there, too.
5. I sit behind Momma, on the top of her chair and snoopervise.
6. I alway checked out the meat before Momma cooks it, to make sure it is OK for human consumption.
7. I get furry upset when my Daddy goes fishing, and do a great job of ignoring him, when he comes home. Once I pooped in his pants. Well, he shouldn't have left them on the floor, and left me!! I learned that from Max. Thanks, buddy!!!

We are apposed to tag 7 other cats, but I think efurryone has played. If you haven't, and you want to, consider yourselves tagged.

~Patches and Mistrie~

12 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It was so furry nice to get to know more about you Mistrie!

And Patches, you are funny about your Dad! I am still laughing!

Gemini

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Those were great! We learned a whole lot more about both of you ladies. We fink it's funny about the poop in your Daddy's pants.

Purrs
Abby and Boo

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Those are great! I love it when the 7 thing go around. I learn so much about my friends!~Queen Snickers

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those are very interesting things about both of you!

Thank you for the kind message regarding Baby Lily.

I am glad I read your post about Winter as Meowm has been wondering if it is really a good thing to TNR during the cold winter.

Happy Belated Purrthday to your Mom!

Fat Eric said...

Those are good lists.

Please tell Calico Mom that my mum has been trying to reply to her email and she emailed her 3 times and they all came back as "Mail undeliverable address failed" and we don't know why. So in case you didn't get any of them we just wanted to say thanks for letting us know about Fat Tabby.
And happy belated purrthday to your mom!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hahahaha we laffed about you pooping in your dad's pants.That's not weird, that's funny.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Both of you seems quite sweet and normal! You are both very very beautiful too. we love your furs.

We enjoyed reading these things about both of you, quite opposites huh?

purrrs

Ivan from WMD said...

Patches, it's always fun reading about you. And it was especially nice to learn all those things about Mistrie! (I loved number 2!) All of you please come by my blog...I gave you an award!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we gave you an award - come see our Friday post!

Karen Jo said...

Good job on pooping in your Dad's pants for leaving you, Patches. It was nice to learn more about both of you. I hope Snow Ghost is doing well.

Myst and Blackie said...

Winter Ghost is a wonderful name if I do say so myself. I love to hear about all of you.

Brainball said...

That was fun, reading your memes! And milady Patches, you sound like an excellent Snoopervisor.

We Ballicai have given all you fine Piney Woods Girls an award! Come check it out.

Floofy headbonks to all, and love and kisses to my Patches Lady.