Well, winter is almosts here. The following are things that help you know the cold is arriving:
1. Many nights there is frost and the days are colder.
2. Momma gets rid of all the purrty fowlers and Daddy rakes and burns leaves.
3. I grow my winter furrs and look round and fat. I eat a lot, too.
4. The fairies go to bed for a long winters nap. (I said goodnight to them yesterday and tiptoed away.)
5. There is snow on the mountains.
6. Momma gets my bed in the wood shed ready, and Daddy makes steps so I can get up there easy, from both ends. They will be using the seasoned wood from last year that is on the East end, my nice bed is on the West end. There is a long tunnel between the East/West end, just high enough for me to get through, so I am really protected.
7. Momma checks the beds in Hemlock Haven and pronounces them clean and unused and ready for me, if I need them.
8. Daddy gets the snow eating monster out, and also the big spoons that Momma uses to put the snow from one pile to another (I still haven't figured that one out, but it is nice that she clears me a path.)
yor furs luk beyootiful~
Yup. There's no mistaking those signs! Sounds like you will be cozy once again this winter, Mistrie!
Keep in touch, let us know how you are doing during the winter!
That sound like winter to me! Renna is hoping to see her first snow this year! We'll see, it's been pretty warm this fall.
Sounds like you're ready for winter.
Mistrie, you are the authority on winter weather! I think your full winter coat looks gorgeous.
Oh you stay warm Miss Mistrie! You look lovely with all your furs.
You are looking very beautiful in your winter furrs Mistrie.We hope winter is not too hard and you keep nice and warm.
Mistrie, you are positively gorgeous in your winter furs. We hopes that it's not a hard winter for you this year.
purrssss to you and Hi to our furry bestest furriends
Mistrie you look beautemous as always, just floofier these days. We had some white stuff today too, not enough to shovel.
We are sorry the fairies went away to stay warm. But they will be back inna few moons.
Mistrie, you look so beautiful and quite ready for the long winter ahead.
Guess what my mom did to get ready for winter?? I guess you'll get to see later this week!
Keep safe and warm this winter, Mistrie. Dream about your fairies and warm breezes.
Moe and Carmela
I'm glad your winter hideout is all ready for you, Mistrie! But you don't look fat. You look like you're wearing your winter coat. Cuz you are. Stay really warm and we can visit any time you want. I wonder if I'll fit in the tunnel, I am kinda fat now.
your bestest friend Gree
Hi. We saw y'all at the Meezer's place and came over to see you. Do you like doggies?? We have the Meezer's as friends and a kitty named JB and we want to know if we can be your friends too. Our Mom likes your place. We hope you like doggies!!
Sunny&Scooter (&Jamie, the mom)
Mistrie it's lovely to see you looking so fine and warm in your gorgeous winter furs. Your Mom and Dad are great people to work so hard to make your winter a warm, cosy one.
Post a Comment