Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday Windfall

I got this email today from David Konne:

"DEAREST RESPECTFUL ONE,I know my message will come to you as a surprise. Don't worry I was totally convinced to write you in reference of cash money and 300 kilos of gold, i want you to help me receive it and to help me investment in your country. i promise you that your% is sure for your ssistance,I will wait to hear from you so that i will give you more details on how we can get this done with out any delay.Have a nice day.Thank yours sincery,David, "

I know it is legitimate because he called me respectful one (which I am, except maybe to Squirt, who doesn't deserve it.) I am waiting until Momma leaves the room before I answer. She gets all crabilated about this sort of thing. She doesn't understand what a windfall this could be. I guess word is out about my financial expertise.

18 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Maybe you should write back and say you would prefer 300 kilos of nip, then we could all come over for a huge nip party.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think Eric and Flynn are right!

Daisy said...

Finally! You are getting the respect you deserve as an expert financial counselor.

Everycat said...

Eric and Flynn are right, imagine 300 kilos of nip WOO HOO!

Anonymous said...

Let us know as soon as the nip arrives and we'll come right over! Woo Hoo!

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, we will be over when the nip arrives.

hi to our best furriends

Just Ducky said...

Or buy how ever many kilos of nip that the gold will buy! Party time.

Ivan from WMD said...

Holy mackerel, Patches, you are so lucky!! My mom screens all my mail. ::scowl::

Motor Home Cats said...

Patches, don't fall victim to that person. We don't think he really respects you. We have hear that that is a scam and that he really wants to steal all of your nip.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

OOOO think of all the neat stuff you could buy!!!

Beethoven said...

Wow! Dearest respectful one! Well, you're invited over on Saturday! Here's the invitation!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mommy sez dat dem kinda emails is called scams...she sez dat bad David person (and it's prolly not even his real name) just wants to steal all of yoor nip and toys and to not even bother answering him. We say take all his gold and run away!

muffinmidi said...

My Mommy gets those e-mails. She says that most of them are phony. That man David probably just wants to steal your nip and toys.Don't let him.PS How is your mommy feeling?

Fat Eric said...

You could strike it rich, Patches!

Max said...

Wow...that's alot of gold.I winder what "ssistance" is, though...

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

just don't give him your toys or share your nip!

And good thoughts to your mama for her eyes. Member, my mama says it's not too scary at all. The eye drops are what was no fun....

brandi (not Mystery)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wow. You are getting a windfall. It's so nice to be respected. Are you having a party when your ship lands?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, how interesting. "Cash money" and 300 kilos of gold? Wow, that is a windfall.

But what does "your% is sure for your ssistance" mean? Oh, he means you get a percentage if you sisst him.
At least he is well-intentioned and signs it "sincery".
You will have to keep us posted on this, Patches. Let us know when the party and celebration is.
Love & Purrs,
Faith Boomerang