Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Meme

I have been tagged by Eric and Flynn furr the middle name meme.

Here is what I must do:
List one fact about myself beginning with each letter of my middle name.
My name is Mistrie Rose......so here goes......

R....Round.......... I have got a lot of furr to keep me warm, when it is cold.
O....Outdoors..... I love to live in the out, and now I have Winter.
S.....Sweet.......... Aren't we all???
E....Evasive........ I only come around when I want to. I only let Momma pet me.

~Mistrie Rose~

6 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Those are very good facts about you, and each one fits perfectly!

Daisy said...

Mistrie, I think you are a very mysterious cat!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I jeepers. I have not been to your bloggie in ages.
I feel so bad about that :-(

I have read now all of them to catch up.
The easter one, I know that is not your yard, becasue my yard in Va does not even look that great!!!

I love all of you kitties
purrrs

The Meezers or Billy said...

those are great things about you Mistrie!!!

hi to our bestest furriends!

Motor Home Cats said...

Mistrie - it was so nice to learn more about you. The only thing better would have been to see a picture of your pretty self.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are great facts about you. We agree that you are sweet.