Monday, August 20, 2007

Nose Twins


Everycat is finding their nose twin. I think me and Mistrie are nose twins. I didn't have to go far to find mine. My nose is on the left and Mistrie Rose is on the right. Mine (Precious) has a bit more black.


Mittens has solid black nose leathers. There are lots of cats in the blogosphere that have black noses. Most have found their nose twins, already.











Patches is still looking, so if you think you are her twin, please let us know, she is feeling a bit put-out and crabilated cuz she doesn't have one. She has two-tone nose leathers.

~Precious Flower~

11 comments:

LZ said...

I wish I could help but I have a pretty common nose. You all have gorgeous noses!!

Chase

Anonymous said...

Precious, I have that nice black outline on my nose. Perhaps we can be nose triplets?

Daisy said...

Patches, do not feel crabilated. You have a very beautiful and special nose. I feel sure you will find your nose twin.

The Tower Hill Mob said...

We don't have a photo, but Cousin Molly has a nose that matches Patches. Ooh, we rhymed!
Mum loves the word crabilated. she says Molly is crabilated ALL the time. She thinks it has something to do with being a tortie.
beautiful noses, ladies!

The Meezers or Billy said...

don't be crabilated Patches!! you has a most beautiful nose.

Mittens, you is nose triplets wif us! we has all black nose leathers too!!!

Patches and Mistrie - you two does have twin noses!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Patches

You have a furry special nose. Maybe you is da only one with such a booteefull nose...but I bet we could find you a match out in the big wide catblogosphere.

Purrs
Abby

Christine and FAZ said...

I haven't found mine yet either as I have a black freckle on the end of my pink nose. Does anyone know another cat with a pink nose and a black freckle? FAZ

Unknown said...

Hmmm, I don't think that either Clyde or I have noses like that. I will help you look, though.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Mittens, have you checked out KC's nose?

The Crew said...

Precious, I added you & Mistrie to the list. If Mittens and Patches find a twin they want mentioned, let me know!

George

Lux said...

Best wishes to you, Patches, for finding your nose twin!