- Momma is going in to learn Petfinders at the new shelter. A nice lady by the name of Helen, who does it now, is going to help her get started.
- She is also going to help with the new look of the website, which is being redesigned. She has a new design all ready, but so has someone else. She says it doesn't matter, she just wants to be involved and on the committee.
- She is shopping for a new camera. So far, she likes the Canon 10 MB, 20X Zoom. That means more pichers of us!
- It is so cold in the Big Piney Woods, it reminds her of Minnesota. ( I think that is a bad thing.) Snow snow snow, cold cold cold, wind wind, wind. She hooked up Mistrie's electric heated water bowl she got from MomRobyn. Thanks MomRobyn.
- Her tummy is being bad again (she thinks it was some matoes she ate) and she might have to go have some tests done.
Have to watch out those matoes. They can be sneaky things. We hope your momma's tummy gets better.
Oh I hope she feels better. Stay warm you guys. I think you are probably getting REALLY dumped on after all the snow we got on the west side...
Patches honey, tell yourmomma we hope she feels better real soon. It's no fun to be sick on Christmas!
It was -10 here in Minnesota last night and still -1 today.
Sorry to hear about your mom's tummy. That is so awesome that the shelter is using Petfinder! Hope that gets lots of kitties adopted.
We saw on the news today about all the snow in Mericky. We hope you are all keeping wrapped up nice and warm. We hope your mum's tummy soon feels better.
Purrs for Calico Mom's tummy that she feels better soon. Glad she is busy working on stuff, but that means less time for you ladies!
I hope that your Mom's tummy feels better very quickly. It's great that she is working at the shelter to help them with Petfinder. I hope that lots of kitties find forever homes now. As cold as Minnesota doesn't sound good to me at all. I am glad that Mistrie's new heated water bowl is working great.
Merry Christmas girls, and to your family too.
I am so excited about your mom helping at the shelter! And about your new camera!!
I hope her tummy feels better soon.
Hope your mom feels better soon :)
I hope your Mommy's tum-tum gets better soon. And more pikshurs of all of you will be the bestest Chrissymouse prezzie for all of us!
Look at all your snow! It is summer here. Merry, merry Christmas to you! :)
from the topcatrules girls, Tigger and Trixie and Pyewacket. :)
Post a Comment