Monday, December 08, 2008

My New Furriend


I have a new buddy. He sits under the Christmas tree with a smile on his face, all the time. My human sisfurwhodoesn'tliveherebuthasafamilyofherown, gave it to Momma last year. He doesn't pick on me, like Squirt does, whapping and chasing me. I can cuddle up to him and we share conversations, Bear and I. He understands how I am picked on, and I am the senior cat here. (I have been here the longest.) I hope Momma doesn't let him hibernate in the closet, like last year.

~Patches Lady~

11 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a very nice friend you have. He looks good for snuggling with.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think that looks like a very nice snowman friend.

Anonymous said...

And, he even has a lap!

The Meezers or Billy said...

awww Patches, he looks like a wonderful furriend! but we loves you furry much and we would nefur whap or chase you. you can teleport ofur here!!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a very good, understanding bear Patches! It's always great to have someone to confide in hide behind if necessary!

Just Ducky said...

I get to snuggle with my Mr Bear all the time. He sits on mum's bed all the time.

Motor Home Cats said...

Patches, it looks like Bear is a wonderful friend. He looks like he is a good snuggle partner.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Karen Jo said...

Your new friend looks very cuddly, Patches. It's great to have a friend who is just there for you all the time. Maybe you can talk your Mom into not having him hibernate in the closet this year.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

He sounds like a very nice friend!!!

Black Cat said...

He is furry cute and cuddlesome!

I hope the new "no kill" shelter thrives and gets forever homes for all their rescued ones:) xxx

Everycat said...

Patches it is always good to have a bear as a friend in winter, especially a house trained one like yours

Happy Snuggling

Whicky Wuudler