Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Wed. Weather And Fortune


It is getting warmer as June arrives, except in the Pacific Northwest and some of the northern states. Some places are down right hot, some cooler than they should be, others are normal for this time of year. There are some storms on the horizon but they are hit and miss, unless you live in selected spots (you know who you are.) Then it will rain. For the most part, it is a good week to enjoy the spring. Sorry, it will remain dry in New Mexico (William) and tornadoes are a threat in Oklyhoma.

I have decided to add fortune telling to my weather repuurt. At this time, I am not doing private fortune telling lessons. (Felix, Garfield & Jawsy asked)

Here is your fortune for this week: I see temptations in your future.

~Precious Flower~

10 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I look forward to you being right in the fortune (and can't you do ANYTHING about the PNW weather?)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the timely information, Precious!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Precious
YOU are beautiful and wise

May peace follow you....
Peace~filled Purrs

Blogging for Peace
Purrs
Abby
Boo
Ping
Jinx
and Gracie

The Meezers or Billy said...

we see tem-tay-shuns on the table, but for some reason they're not reaching our moufs.

great weathercast and fortune Precious!

Peace to all of our bestest furriends

Daisy said...

Precious, I do not know how you do it, but your forecasts are right every single time!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Ooooo Temptations in our future? YEA! Our weather is windy!!! When we watched Renna go out this morning, it blew her over! hahahaha

Lux said...

Hey, I'm New Mexico too! :) Dry ... that's good.

Ivan from WMD said...

I can't wait! (Only I want rain, too.)

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Oh, I love your fortune-telling abilities. How uncannily accurate. I did indeed receive Temptations today.
Precious Flower, you have a True Gift.
Purrs,
Missy Blue Eyes

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Oh, we can't wait for the fortune to come true! Thank u Precious!