Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cat Conversation Overheard

Precious: Patches, all my furriends think I do a good job of the weather and fortune telling.

Patches: Yeah, right! They are just being polite. You are just guessing.

Precious: But I am guessing right and efurrycat wants me to continue. Besides you aren't my boss.

Patches: I am the Catority Authority and what I say goes, in the Big Piney Woods.

Precious: You are just a bully. Just wait until Wednesday. Wanna box?

Patches: No, and I wish you would grow up.

10 comments:

Daisy said...

I think Precious should be the Weathercat, and Patches can be in charge of the weather station. Or you could just box it out.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We still think you are a good weathercat. You sit by the windows all the time, so how can you be guessing?

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Hmmm a boxing match..... hehehe

Motor Home Cats said...

Patches, Precious will grow up in a couple more years, and then you will look back and wonder where that cute, little, playful kitten went.

Precious, Patches is your elder, and deserves respect. You need to stop tormenting her a little, but we do love your weather reports.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Lux said...

I do hope you ladies can solve this peacefully. :)

Edsel/The Pooch said...

my Mom says if you're gonna box to wait till she gets there so she can be the referee!

Milton said...

I have always found Sweet Pea's weather to be spot on!
And her fortune's are so informative.

head butts and nose kisses to my girl.
---Beezie

Just Ducky said...

I loves the weather reports and my fortune!

Ivan from WMD said...

Patches, aren't little cats just a pain? They think they know EVERYTHING.

The Meezers or Billy said...

ME wants to box!!! - Billy

Hi to our bestest furriends