Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Cat Is Out Of The Bag



Precious: I have a secrit. Can I tell a secrit if it is a real true secrit and not just something Patches "thinks" is a secrit.

Mittens: Of course, I am old and knowledgeable and you can tell secrits that Patches tells you, cuz they aren't real true secrits.

Precious: OK, somecats Momma, one of the cat bloggers, is cumin to the Big Piney Woods for a bisit.

Patches: Precious, you liddle Squirt! I told you it was a secrit!! (Whaps her on the head.) I can't trust you at all.

Mittens: I am old and knowledgable and I won't tell anycat or anyone, but I think my status dictates I should know.

Patches: Whispers in Mittens ear, because Mistrie is outside listening.

Mittens: Really, truly??? For real, and true?

Patches: Yup!

(Go to Edsel's blog to find out more.)

18 comments:

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh, what a great secret! How exciting!!!!

Just Ducky said...

Wow a visitor from the east.

Mickey's Musings said...

Oooooooooooooo,that will be very exciting!!!! I bet you can't wait :)
Purrs Mickey

PB 'n J said...

What and exciting secret - we promise not to tell!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oooooo, that will be so 'aciting!! we wish that the kitty could come too - but then again, the kitty was there hiding from the law once, so it's time for the mom to visit!!!

hi to our bestest furriends

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Mistrie, I'm feeling ok now. I went to the ER vet and to my vet. They fink it's a hyper-*ss-theshuh problem. That might mean I'm hyper. But he's checking for other things too. Can I come ofur to the Big Piney Woods to hang out for a while? I'm tired of my only trips being to vets.
Purrrrrrrrs,
your bestest furriend Mistrie

Pee. Ess. That's a great secret. Mom says she knows yalls mommies are soooooo excited.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We saw dat over at Edsel's bloggie! How aciting!

Daisy said...

How exciting!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

It's too bad dat Edsel can't come too...

Purrs
Abby

Victor Tabbycat said...

Dat's furry acitin! I fink it was ok to tell that secrit. Purrs!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oooooh, how nice for them. But why was it a secret?

Mr. Hendrix said...

what a great secret!!! we won't tell.

mommy and i are very upset we haven't been by here in a while. we got backed up in visiting and, well, there is no good excuse. we are glad you're all doing well.

do you think edsel's mommy will bring you treats???

Shaggy and Scout said...

We heard she is very excited to meet all of you!
Whata wonderful cat blogosphere where we can all make friends like this!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

This is a very exciting secret. You can trust us not to tell anyone.

Max said...

Way cool. I wish Edsel could go, too. People never consider the kitty's feelings... tsk.

Brainball said...

That is wonderful and so exciting! I hope your moms will have a great time.

Whisker kisses and floofy cuddles to Milady Patches!

Love and rumbly purrs from Brainball.

Motor Home Cats said...

That is a really great secret. We hope your two mom's have a lot of fun together.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

The Crew said...

Wow, that's exciting news. You get to meet Edsel's Mom!