Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thoughtful Thursday


The idea of Thoughtful Thursday came from Angie.

I am thinking about how much my Momma loves me and how thankful I am to have her and the other kitties here in the Big Piney Woods. I am thankful for my Daddy being patient with me cuz I am just a youngster (he even says that.) I am thankful for all my blogging buddy furriends.

~Precious Flower~

Pee Ess.....BK wanted to see a picher of my soft paws, but the fur is too long atween my tosies and you can't even see them at all, maybe because they are clear.

5 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

those is furry nice foughts you is hafing Precious. You is a sweet girl!

Hi to our bestest furriends!

Daisy said...

I am thankful you are my friend! And I am also thankful for the fairies that live near you that we get to visit sometimes. I like magical things.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Thoze are furry good things to think about. And be thankful for.

Parker said...

Mommy loves your quilt on the bed, it's very purrrrrty!

Forty Paws said...

Maw lufs yur quilt too! Those are very luverly thoughts!

Luf, Us