Sunday, April 01, 2007

No April Fooling!

The Meezers are just as cute as Meezers can be, and then some!!


Have you seen those big cats?


No, but come look. There is another one of us over here!
GrandmaToni says it is a meeror. Is that like another meezer?


Yes, this roni IS fun! GrandmaToni is sending some home with us.
She also put some miceys in a sack!!

CalicoMom here with an update: The Meezer have settled in, but they like to climb up inside the recliners, go behind tiny places, and in general disappear, so it is supervised play when they are out of the bathroom. Patches hides up in Mitten's closet, and Precious goes upstairs, too. I am quite surprised. They are leaving on Monday, sometime, so I am not going to push any further contact.

15 comments:

Parker said...

Such cuteness - sweet, sweet babies. Enjoy them while you have them!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

They are cute but I must say that I don't think I'd be very excited to have kittens in my house. Once a kitten got into my garden and I chased him out... right away quick.

Daisy said...

Look at those beautiful big round blue eyes! Too cute. I'm glad they got to play with some 'roni, too.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You keep those meezer babies at your house! We have Scout and he still acts like a baby. Baby cats--bah humbug. -Scooby
They do liven up a home don't they!!!

The Tower Hill Mob said...

Oooh, baby Meezers! They are so cute!
Everyone else is probably in shock...

Tara said...

Oh, they are absolutely adorable, just as I would expect baby meezers to be! Too bad Patches and Precious can't appreciate them, but I can imagine they might be a bit jealous...
Tara

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh they is so cute!! but inside recliners is not a good place!

Anonymous said...

Oh they are soooo cute. I bet they were a paw full though!

kit-tens....

~Prinnie

Tommy and Teaghan said...

They am like little kitten love buttons.

Ivan from WMD said...

They are very cute and so little! But I hope everybody can get their tails out of a puff when the house returns to normal!

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Wow, such a cutie! I especially love the first pictures, such gorgeous eyes.

a fluffy feline friend said...

Hi Baby Meezers! You sure look like you are having a nice visit in the Big Piney Woods!

Rascal said...

Looks like you Cats have your paws full. I could always send Catzee over to help.

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! I'd play with them!
Midnight

Karen Jo said...

The little Meezers are very cute. I am also surprised that Precious is hiding from them. I would have thought that she would enjoy someone to play with.