Thursday, January 05, 2006

Puzzle Help

My dad loves to fit pieces of pictures together. "Why would you do that?" I ask. "Why would you cut a perfectly good picture up in 1,000 pieces and then try to put it back together again?" Now, the worst part of all is once he gets it all the way together, then he pulls it apart again!! Seems a waste of sleep time to me, but we try and help for it is a big job.


Can I help you?


Let me get up here so I can see better.


This is a waste of time. Think I will take a nap.
Patches

The next day Mittens tries her paw at helping....


I bet I can find some pieces for you. Let me see.....
Mittens

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful series of pictures: Daddy's litter helper indeed!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We know what you mean about puzzles & stuff the people get fixated on. Mom does those no-brainer word searches and our dad does crosswords and those crazy 9 x 9 number squares. We think napping is the best hobby.

Ivan from WMD said...

My mom does stuff like that with fabric, although she doesn't take it apart when she's done (usually). It's good to help our moms and dads with these things as long as you don't eat any of the pieces!

Curiosa said...

Do you ever wonder if our people have too much time on their hands?

Anonymous said...

I would like a try at taking that apart, I'm good at that sort of thing.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Trixie likes to eat puzzle pieces. I hope you don't mind we put a linky to you on our blog.

Amy in NC said...

Thanks for visiting our blog.

Our Mom likes to do those crazy things too. We used to help by chewing on the pieces, that may be why she doesn't bring any home now.

Knightly

DK & The Fluffies said...

I'd suggest pouncing the pictures off of the table.

The Crew said...

How nice of you to help your Dad. We'd never allow something like that in our house, since we'd be duty bound to see that a few pieces mysteriously disappeared!

prairiesunshine said...

My Daddy used to play pick up sticks. We loved to play that wiff him. He doesn't play no more either. I wonder why??

Luv Taz

WCTs said...

You are such a good helper!

Meep,
The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South!

Eponine's Cowboy said...

That's so nice to ask him if he needs help. My Ep always liked to help me to read the newspaper. Such good helpers!