you can and can't do with me, Mittens the polydactyl of the Big Piney Woods:
1. I just love it when Momma pulls my tail. Now don't get me wrong, she doesn't ashully "pull" it, she more or less tugs up on it. I like it when she lifts my hiney off the floor just a tad.
2. Don't, I mean DON'T, touch my back tosies, the front ones you can massaj if you like.
3. I luv to be brushed; you can do that alla day.
4. Don't pick me up, it scares me and I hate it. I luv to lay on your lap, just let me jumpy high myself.
5. Don't touch me if you have loshun on your hands. I HATE that smell, it is not normal. Whoever bented that stinky stuff?
Pee Ess.....If you want to list your Five Things, please do.
1. You can tickle me under the chin all day.
2. You can pick me up to help on a chair or the bed, but don't you DARE carry me anywhere, not even six inches.
3. You can give me as much tuna juice as you like (I pretend I don't know there's meds in it).
4. You may NOT brush me, never, not ever. I know I get matts in my fur, but I repeat you may NOT brush me.
5. You can continue loving me as much as you do, cos you know I love you too.
The tail pulling thing is very interesting. Pixie LOVES it, just pulling enough so her back legs barely lift off the floor. I hate it.
Hi Mittens! Mum sometimes tugs on my tail too, but not so much to lift my backside off the floor.
Glad all of you could come over yesterday. I know you enjoyed the cooler weather. Stop by again if you need to cool off. Mum says she is happy to have you visit.
MITTENS!!! You look gorgeous today!!!
that's a great list of things to know about you.
hi to our bestest furriends!!
Mittens, I haf to agree wiv yoo about stinky hand loshun. Eric duzn't mind it, but I run away furrom it.
I love getting my tail pulled by Mommy and only Mommy. Just like you!
You know I don't much like getting brushed, but Gemini loves it!
You guys are very very pretty. I love all the many colors of your furcoat. I am one solid color, very boring compared to you guys.
That's an interesting list. I wonder why you allow your front toes to be touched, but not your back toes. I once had a mom and little girl as roommates. My kitty would let the little girl carry her all over the house, but didn't like it if anyone else tried it.
Post a Comment