Friday, June 02, 2006

Are You Asleep???

My Dad is a good napper. He never admits it, though. When Momma asks him, "honey are you asleep," when he is all snorey in his blue chair, he will always say, "no, just resting my eyes." So, I am not sleeping, I am resting my eyes.

Edsel's Mom is having surgery on the 12th, but she won't know until the 9th the time; when we find out, we will let you know what time the healing chain will be. Mark your calendar. Go visit Edsel's blog to see a lovely picture of her and leave a happy note.

Patches Lady

4 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

I don't unnerstand how people can be all snorky and be only resting their eyes. - Sammy

Maggie, Molly & Lucy Too said...

Momma said for me to tell you that your photo shows the true meaning of the word "Cat Nap"
P.S. Momma and I went web surfing this morning, and we found your momma's webpage. Momma sure enjoyed seeing all the photo's and reading all the poems your momma has on there. We read your blog everyday, but it was fun to learn more about your family on the other page too.

Zeus said...

I don't get the resting of the eyes thing either. You're either sleeping or you're not sleeping.

Edsel/The Pooch said...

thank you. we're so very scared and all of you caring helps so much, you just don't know. you are all very special beans and poodins. we love you all.