The Big Piney Woods Cats

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Do You Hear That?

Mittens: I hear something.
Mom: It is probably Patches.
Mittens: No, Mamma, listen.
Mom: I don't hear anything; do you think it is a bug?
Mittens: No, Mamma, maybe it is Max with the torch for Mistrie.
Mom: No, it is too early; he will come on June 16th.
Mittens: That is a long way away, close to 160 naps. Where is the torch now, Momma?
Mom: On it's way to Timmy in Mew Jersey.
Mittens: I am going to go practice curling. Then take a nap; that means there will only be 159 naps left!

Mittens Pollypaws


Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:46 AM

8 Comments

  • Blogger The Meezers posted at 6:29 AM  
    Hi my bestest friend Mittens! You look furry beautiful today! - Trixie
  • Blogger DEBRA posted at 6:55 AM  
    Mittens

    I understand your excitement..I am excited too. My turn comes next tuesday. I can't wait to carry the torch!

    BOO
  • Blogger William posted at 6:55 AM  
    It's so hard to wait for anything, isn't it?
  • Blogger brandi posted at 8:56 AM  
    Patience, little one. He'll be there soon. Take lots of naps and practice time.
  • Blogger Zeus posted at 9:17 AM  
    The torch relay is definitely coming along very well! I would be the same as you, Mittens, if it were coming my way - restless, anxious, and very, very excited!
  • Blogger Gemini posted at 9:29 AM  
    Oh I would be furry excited if the torch was coming here. I wish Chey had wanted to be a carrier, but she was too proud. I have to practice my balance beam...
  • Blogger Gigolo Kitty posted at 6:11 PM  
    Napping practice is very important!
  • Blogger Victor Tabbycat posted at 7:01 PM  
    Bonnie's practicing, but I don't know if she's fittin into small boxes or curling! She's curling in a small box! I'm hafing a great time following the torch relay.
  • Post a Comment

    <<< Follow Our Paws Home

    vvvvvvvvvvv