The Big Piney Woods Cats

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Hypnotizing

As you know, we poodins are good at hypnotizing. Here I am working on hypnotizing Momma into giving me more stinky goodness.

Look into my eyes, Momma........
You are feeling sleepy.......
When I count to three, you will be under my spell... Now get me a can of salmon, please...
Oh dear......I just hypnotized myself, darn mirror.
At the count of three, I won't remember anything and be ready for a nap.
One......Two.....Three....ZZZZZZZZZZ

Patches Lady

Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:51 AM

8 Comments

  • Blogger Chatham posted at 6:35 AM  
    I use the silent treatment to get stinky goodness. That, and a haughty look.
  • Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout posted at 10:31 AM  
    Your eyes are very bewitching! We can see how easily she would fall under your spell.
  • Blogger Derby posted at 11:12 AM  
    Careful Patches or you wills puts yourself in a trance and not be able to gets out of it.
  • Blogger The Meezers posted at 12:34 PM  
    uh, i fink you hip-no-tized me Patches. I would get you stinky goodness, but I don't have fumbs to open it- Miles
  • Anonymous Kelly Cat posted at 5:27 PM  
    Ah, I would be more than happy to look into your lovely eyes, Miss Patches.
  • Blogger Beau Beau & Angie posted at 5:48 PM  
    Them looks like sleepy eyes to us. Good hypno-tye-sing eys. They say efurryting is ok.
  • Blogger The Tower Hill Mob posted at 6:37 PM  
    What gorgeous kitties you Calico Girls are! If it were up to us all kitties would have Stinky Goodness all the time!
    Tilly and Toby
  • Blogger Oreo posted at 4:48 AM  
    I was gonna say somefinn...now what was it...can't remember...::Momma snaps fingers:: Oh yeah, fanks for coming to mine party!! I REALLY enjoyed it!
  • Post a Comment

    <<< Follow Our Paws Home

    vvvvvvvvvvv