Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Note From Patches.....

Mittens is always sitting on Momma's lap when she is on the computer. She purrs and drools on the keyboard, and gets into everything. (Momma calls her a little pest.) There are strange happenings; things scroll wildly, typing goes nuts as strange letters fly across the screen, pop up boxes appear, out of nowhere. She does this with her head; Momma says this is quite a talent. I am afraid she will delete the blog, or worse, delete the thing Momma calls "windows." (I keep telling her though, that windows are for looking out at birdies, but does she listen? Oh, and by the way, Momma, you need to wash them.)

Momma says she doesn't have as much time to visit everyone's blog right now as she is busy reporting on the cats carrying the torch for the Catolympics and getting everything ready here for the event.

Patches Lady

8 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Miles does the same thing when Mommy is on the 'puter. He is on his way to Colorado wif the torch. - Sammy

Hi Bestest Friend Mittens! - Trixie

Gemini said...

Cheysuli likes to do that too, although she isn't a drooler. She just walks on the keyboard when Momma doesn't pay enough attention to her.

Maggie, Molly & Lucy Too said...

I sit right on top of momma while she types. Sometimes I help her but for some silly reason she always deletes what I have to say and starts over again. I keep trying to tell her that all she needs to do is read cat talk.
Love
Maggie
kejej,jiyeagbe(?%1)__*HIH(H bnerojejkr bbbebnreq873bi

Tommy and Teaghan said...

I has to crawl up on Mom and peer over her shoulder. That's the only way I will sit on her so then she has a hard time using the 'puter when it's her turn.
~Angie

Anonymous said...

I like to sit on mommy when she types. Silly mommy - she doesn't understand that when I jump in her lap, I will then put my paws on her shoulder and badger her until whe takes a petting break. She only wishes I'd sit on her lap like Mittens does with your mom...

tammara

Lone Star Purrs said...

Meeko does that to Momma all the time. Even when Momma only wants to sit there real quick to look up somfing.
BTW- you're mom is doing a GREAT job wif the 'lympics!!!

Zeus said...

Your human pet is doing a fantastic job with the Catolympics, and we certainly appreciate her doing it! Please make sure she keeps it up, Mittens!

Victor Tabbycat said...

I walk across the keyboard on my way to the window. Silly Mom shouldnta put her puter in front of the window, but the scanner is a purrfect perch. Anywho, once when I was helping, I stepped on the F1 key. Mom thought that was funny. I don't know why, but that made a box on the puter screen offering "help".
PS Get ready to pounce your snail mail lady Saturday or Monday.