Friday, May 05, 2006

Favorite Birds






Edsel tagged us! We are supposed to name our favorite birds. I am resting on my paw, thinking about this. Let me see.....




  • I guess my favorite has to be the bluebird; it is our state bird.
  • Then there are the six, cute, little goslings, tiny geese, all yellow and fluffy.
  • Next come the ducks with their hearty brood of twelve!!! Imagine, twelve babies to try and take care of.
  • Of course robins, they are everywhere, busy building nests.
  • Hummingbirds are after The Moms fushia, they are so quick, tiny, and fun.
  • I mustn't forget the lone turkey that hangs around and digs in The Mom flower beds.

    These maybe aren't my favorites, but they are birds I see everyday.

    I tag Oreo, Cat Crossings, ...It's All Good, Brit Cats, and whoever else wants to play.

    Patches
  • 9 comments:

    Ivan from WMD said...

    You have TURKEYS?????

    The Meezers or Billy said...

    are they roasted turkeys? we don't get birds too much around our house. Too many people, not enough trees.

    Zeus said...

    Do you get to eat the turkeys? Turkey and giblets is yum, yum, yummy!

    Gemini said...

    Turkeys seem like they would be furry big. I'm not sure I"d want to hunt one of those...

    Timmy said...

    Happy Cinco de Meow-Meow!

    Shaggy and Scout said...

    You have a turkey?!? Our uncle had a turkey once name Esmerelda who sat in the tree out in their farm. The hummers sound nice.

    Anonymous said...

    Turkeys are nasty and smelly! Though pretty in their own way.

    -n

    Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie said...

    You have some pretty wild birds there - it must be lotza fun to look out your windows

    Edsel/The Pooch said...

    i wish we had baby birds like ducks and gooses. it sounds real nice where you guys live.