The Big Piney Woods Cats

Friday, May 05, 2006

Favorite Birds






Edsel tagged us! We are supposed to name our favorite birds. I am resting on my paw, thinking about this. Let me see.....




  • I guess my favorite has to be the bluebird; it is our state bird.
  • Then there are the six, cute, little goslings, tiny geese, all yellow and fluffy.
  • Next come the ducks with their hearty brood of twelve!!! Imagine, twelve babies to try and take care of.
  • Of course robins, they are everywhere, busy building nests.
  • Hummingbirds are after The Moms fushia, they are so quick, tiny, and fun.
  • I mustn't forget the lone turkey that hangs around and digs in The Mom flower beds.

    These maybe aren't my favorites, but they are birds I see everyday.

    I tag Oreo, Cat Crossings, ...It's All Good, Brit Cats, and whoever else wants to play.

    Patches

  • Posted by One Of The Girls at 7:29 AM

    9 Comments

  • Blogger William posted at 6:31 AM  
    You have TURKEYS?????
  • Blogger The Meezers posted at 6:43 AM  
    are they roasted turkeys? we don't get birds too much around our house. Too many people, not enough trees.
  • Blogger Zeus posted at 7:59 AM  
    Do you get to eat the turkeys? Turkey and giblets is yum, yum, yummy!
  • Blogger Gemini posted at 8:34 AM  
    Turkeys seem like they would be furry big. I'm not sure I"d want to hunt one of those...
  • Blogger Timmy posted at 11:06 AM  
    Happy Cinco de Meow-Meow!
  • Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout posted at 12:17 PM  
    You have a turkey?!? Our uncle had a turkey once name Esmerelda who sat in the tree out in their farm. The hummers sound nice.
  • Anonymous nikkirae posted at 1:27 PM  
    Turkeys are nasty and smelly! Though pretty in their own way.

    -n
  • Blogger Buzzerbee & meep posted at 6:44 PM  
    You have some pretty wild birds there - it must be lotza fun to look out your windows
  • Blogger Edsel/The Pooch posted at 7:30 PM  
    i wish we had baby birds like ducks and gooses. it sounds real nice where you guys live.
  • Post a Comment

    <<< Follow Our Paws Home

    vvvvvvvvvvv