Thursday, August 10, 2006

5 Weird Things/Habits Tag

We were tagged by Diva Kitty and the Fluffies and The Tower Hill Mob .

Here's the rules:Post 5 weird things/habits about your furkids and yourself. Choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Our Lists:

Patches:
1. Has to have a treat, even if I am just going to get the mail.
2. Wakes me up at 4 every morning for stinky goodness.
3. When my husband and I have a conversation, she gets in the middle and gives her two cents worth.
4. Hates to be picked up, but I do it anyway.
5. Sits by the door and yowls if I am outside.

Mittens:
1. Growls whenever she feels threatened, even if it is just Patches walking by her too close.
2. Shakes the bed when she bathes herself.
3. Spread her legs and clasps them around my arm when I pet her belly.
4. Rubs on our clothes and then makes a bed out of them, if they are on the floor.
5. Likes me to pull up at the base of her tail and lift her off the ground.

CalicoMom Toni:
1. Worries, Worries, Worries.
2. Could never get my hair to grow past my shoulders, thus short hair.
3. Was an only child, and wanted tons of brothers and sisters.
4. Takes things too personally.
5. Spends way too much time on the computer.

We tag.......The Crew, Gemini, Little Cats Feet, Edsel, Mia

8 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

so many interesting fings about all the kitties! we combined ours. We was gonna do one on our mommy too, but there were too many to choose from.

Gemini said...

We had lots and lots to choose from with Chey. I mean she's a cat who wants to be president, for heaven's sakes... and well Momma... did anyone notice she does TWO blogs from the viewpoints of her cats?

Edsel/The Pooch said...

shakes the bed when she takes a bath?? how on earth does she do that? does she have a jacuzzi??

Shaggy and Scout said...

OH OH. We will do our best to figure this one out.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

It wouldn't taken too long for Momma to post all of us...so she just posted me...and she said I snored! She said I SNORE!

*ABBY

PS
We saw Patches Lady was the cat of the day oh Kat cat of the day blog! Way to go Miss Patches!

Anonymous said...

What 'bout Mistrie? We wanna read her list too. We fink she's furry purrty!

Anonymous said...

::sigh:: we wants ta 'pologize fur the Lady - we're furry 'shamed of her. it's not nice ta make the contest so hard an you should see what she's got planned fur tomorrow - the hardest pictures of 'em all! she's furry mean, isn't she? I'll put the bitey on her soon as she comes home today. Midnight's already sharpening her talons an Grr's gettin ready ta totally ignore her (that makes her furry sad when Grr does that).
Grr's still lovin her fev-vers an we all wants ta fank you a whole bunch fur introducin us ta Temptations. they're the BEST an we neffur had 'em before. we made the Lady find 'em an buy us lots more in all the flavors. fank you again!!
Cocoa

PrincessMia said...

Thanks for tagging me! I did my list. Come see.