Monday, May 14, 2007
Precious Flower Was Tagged
I have been tagged by my best boyfurriend cat, Beezie. Here is my list:
1. Momma found me in the woods with my two kittens when I was 8 months old, yes I am Momma's girl.
2. I have to wear soft paws cuz I love to shred things.
3. I chase Patches all the time and we play-box. I have boundless energies.
4. I always hop through the railings instead of using the steps. When I go upstairs I climb on the back of Daddy's chair and go through the railing that way, run fast up the steps and then jump through the railing.
5. When I see something that is out of place, I jump straight up in the air.
6. I have my own bedroom, where I stay at night as I can be naughty when the furless ones are trying to sleep.
7. My eyes show up gold on a lot of the pictures, but they are really green.
We know everyone has probably been tagged, but if you haven't go ahead and play.Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:57 AM
Caesar and Princess posted at 7:05 AM
heh, we have our own room too.
This was great reading about you Precious Flower.
you are very cute. What color soft paws do you have?
have a happy day
=^..^= posted at 8:15 AM
Precious, do Softpaws really stay on? What colors do you wear?
Daisy posted at 8:19 AM
Playing on stairs and railings is lots of fun!
LHK posted at 8:32 AM
You do have the most beautiful eyes....
purrs and kisses
Scooby, Shaggy & Scout posted at 11:10 AM
We think jumping straight up when something is out of place is a very unique trait!!!
Zippy, Sadie and Speedy posted at 12:17 PM
Oh, dat stairs thing sound furry fun. Huh, why don't we haf stairs here? Yoo and Sadie cood prolly swap some stories, she hadded kittens furry young too.
The Meezers posted at 2:09 PM
we can't haf our own room - 'acause we would just bang around and keep mommy up all night, so we has to sleep wif her. like that werks well for her. heh heh heh
Ayla posted at 4:03 PM
You get your own bedroom? Aw. The Mom said I would get one when we moved into our new house but now I don't even get my own closet. I'm jealous.
William posted at 6:07 PM
I think I'd like to have stairs. You sure sound like you have fun on them!
<<< Follow Our Paws Home