Saturday, May 12, 2007
Mistrie Rose Was Tagged
Mistrie Rose was tagged by China, and she asked me to type the following answers for her:
1. I am, and always will remain, outside. I love it and have no desire to come in, although I love seeing the other girls through the screen.
2. I came three years ago and hid out in the woodshed. Daddy told Momma about me and she started feeding me.
3. I play with the fairies here in the Big Piney Woods.
4. I got my name because Momma says I am a mystery and my nose is a dusty rose color.
5. I have five beds (four in the winter.) Two blankets up in the wood shed, one on either end; a nice big bed Daddy made for me that is completely enclosed and insulated; a smaller bed Momma made for me that is insulated and is in Hemlock Haven and a bed on the deck in the nice weather, so I can look inside or turn around and look at the pond.
6. I bring Momma micey presents.
7. I am a torbie girl who has been spayed. I love to purr and headbutt and even give love nips.
(As told to Patches)
I know everyone has probably been tagged, but if you haven't go ahead and play.
Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:38 AM
Parker posted at 7:24 AM
Hi Mistrie Rose! It was nice to hear from you. I guess some kitties just want to stay outside. I used to be feral, but I'm happy to be indoors now. Smooches to you - enjoy the fresh air for me!
Scooby, Shaggy & Scout posted at 8:20 AM
Lovely facts M.R.
We have been wondering about your um....spay/neuter status. We wondered if you were already done when you came to live there and if you were, how did Toni know you weren't a neutered boycat & not a girl if she couldn't get too close. We figured you had to have been fixed because there weren't kittens running around........Which there would have if you'd been either unneutered male or female.
(Sorry to get so personal)
Daisy posted at 11:05 AM
Oh, thanks for telling us more about you Mistrie! I am glad you have so many beds so you can stay warm and cozy. The Outside is fun, but I would not want to live there. But you are very lucky to get to play with the fairies whenever you want!
Eric and Flynn posted at 3:47 PM
We liked hearing all about you Mistrie. Giving your Beans mousies as purresents is furry good. I fink Beans like fings like that. We enjoyed seeing the fairies when we came to visit a while back.
Suzanne posted at 4:42 PM
you're a beautiful girl, mistrie rose. i really like your name.
isn't it great when our moms and dads love us so much that they help us do the things that we want to do? your outside beds sound just about perfect!
Hot(M)BC posted at 4:55 PM
Oh fun to learn more about you Mistrie :) You're my bestest friend. Let's go over to Sophia's! She says the sea lions are barking and it'll be fun to see a barking lion.
Zoey and the furballs (the Zoo Crew) posted at 9:49 PM
Thanks for sharing part of your story. A cousin of ours is an outdoor kitty too. He doesn't like being inside. I guess some kitties are just like that. You're very lucky that you have such caring beans looking out for you. You did a real good job picking them.
Dragonheart posted at 3:31 AM
Mistrie, I enjoyed learning more about you. You seem very happy outside - it sounds like your mom and dad have set up some nice places for you to stay. I could never survive outside, because I don't have any fur! Playing with fairies sounds like fun!
BK posted at 7:45 AM
Hi Mistrie. I've got a cool idea - maybe you could ask your beans to get you a laptop to use outside? You could run a long cable out the window, or even better, you could ask them to set up wireless! How cool would that be??
<<< Follow Our Paws Home