Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Patches & Mittens Were Tagged
We have been tagged multiple times.... by our bestest furriends, Miles and Sammy, and Chen and Olie; also Abby tagged Patches and Edsel tagged Mittens! Mistrie and Precious already gotted tagged, so me and Mittens are each going to do ours. So here goes.
1. My Daddy named me Patches and I am Daddy's girl.
2. I have a ritual at night. I always jump over Daddy and then snuggle down next to him.
3. I am the friendliest of the Big Piney Woods Cats and always welcome people.
4. I love raw and cooked people meat and know immediately when Momma starts supper. She always gives me tastes.
5. I love round soft balls, they are my favorite toy.
6. Momma picks me up and stretches me and sings "Wonder Woman" which I really hate! When she puts me down, I run over to my scratching post and really tear it up.
7. I am an alarm clock and never let anyone sleep past 5:00 AM.
1. My Momma named me Mittens and I am Momma's girl.
2. I have extra toes on all four pawsies, hence the middle name Pollypaws.
3. I growl a lot when I don't like something.
4. I am on a special diet of Eukanuba low residue because I have a touchy tummy.
5. I stay upstairs all the time now, except at night when it is dark and quiet, then I go downstairs.
6. I have a loud purr and walrus whiskers.
7. I cuddle up to Momma every night and make biscuits.
We know everyone has probably been tagged, but if you haven't go ahead and play.Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Posted by One Of The Girls at 7:00 AM
Daisy posted at 9:46 AM
Patches, I do the same thing! When I get upset about something, I run over to my post and scratch-scratch-scratch. It is good therapy!
Mittens, I love cats with extra toes. It looks cute!
Hot(M)BC posted at 10:03 AM
Oh! A Daddy's girl and a Mommy's girl. Looks like yall got the beans covered! hehehe It's fun to learn more bout yall, Patches and Mittens!
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi
::headbumpies:: and extra purrs to my best friend Mistrie!
The Meezers posted at 10:26 AM
it's good to haf your own people just for yourselfs.
Fanks for playing!!!
Scooby, Shaggy & Scout posted at 11:56 AM
We agree with the cats who already commented. It's great you girls spread the love around. Then nobody feels left out!
Zoey and the furballs (the Zoo Crew) posted at 12:16 PM
It's nice to get to know more about you both. I agree that it's good to spread the love among the beans.
muffinmidi posted at 8:27 PM
Mittens, you gave your mother a wonderful present on Mother's Day. I hope you spend more time downstairs.She misses you. I know it's not easy getting older.
William posted at 8:30 PM
Patches, how come you're such an early bird? Do you know how to get worms and stuff?
Mittens, I bet you give even better massages than Olivia does!
Dragonheart posted at 12:18 AM
Patches and Mittens, I enjoyed learning more about both of you. :) Patches, I am an alarm clock too! Mittens, I have a loud purr as well. :)
Chairman Mao posted at 4:37 AM
Walrus whiskers, hehehe! That's so cute -- Brainball, my big sister, has walrus whiskers, too.
I loved readin' about you two girlkitties!
Faz the Cat posted at 4:43 AM
It's always good to get up nice and early and make sure the house is awake ready for the day ahead. FAZ
Name: Mr. Hendrix posted at 11:26 AM
Great lists! 5am is pretty early, but sometimes I'll leave my nice warm bed and wait in the window for early birds and squirrels to wake up.
thanks for sharing things about yourselves!
Chen & Ollie posted at 1:02 AM
We really loved learning more about you two! Patches, our mommy picks up Ollie and stretches him out and says "best in show" like she saw on the cat show (Ollie seems to like it though). This sounds a lot like your wonder woman routine! Mittens, how sweet that you have those extra toesies.
Mr. Chen & Ollie
<<< Follow Our Paws Home