As shown above, the girls had a wonderful time. They missed their friend, Gree, however, Zeus was just at their place and he had a huge adventure with the House of the (Mostly) Black Cats.
Here is a list of things they did:
- They spent a lot of time exploring the woods. Mia was very excited to see all the rodents, snakes and bugs; all fair game.
- They hid in the bushes and watched Bean Daddy feed the geese. Then he fed the fish and they watched as the fishes swarmed around, gobbling up all the feed; staying on shore so their paws didn't get wet.
- They played kittyball pass, with one of Patches toys she, graciously, let Mistrie have.
- They climbed the climbing tree and while up there, hissed at a woofie that walked by on a leash.
- While playing tag, they found a a toy mousie somecat from the catolympics lost. Mistrie insisted that Mia take it home.
- They had lots of crunchies, stinky goodness and, for a treat, some catnip. I always made sure the water bowl was full of cold water.
- They slept out under the stars.
- They talked about Tiffy, how sad and wrong that was, and how lucky they feel to have their furrever homes.
- They hid when the raccoon came around and watched as it tore apart one of Mistrie's toys.
- They listened as I read them excerpts of Max's book, which came yesterday.
After some chicken stinky goodness this morning, they played some more, then Mia decided it was time to go home. They had a wonderful time and Mia is welcome here anytime.