The Big Piney Woods Cats

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hiding


I sit behind the people's chair
Hiding silently aware
I think she looks for me

I lay under the covers here
Knowing that she is very near
I know she looks for me

Up atop my kitty tree
This is a great place to flee
She looks, and looks some more

A cozy little ball I make
Very flat, a round pancake
She looks, and stops, and stares

Way up high in my little perch
While she does her silly search
She calls; I answer not

When and if I want, you see
For her to actually locate me
She will, (but when I choose)

Patches

Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:27 AM

11 Comments

  • Blogger Muddy, BloggingCat.com posted at 7:05 AM  
    You are sooo good with poetry!!! hehehehe
  • Anonymous Daisy posted at 8:01 AM  
    Ooh yes, Ms Patches, it's a very good poem, and also you are very clever about hiding until you want to be found.
  • Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout posted at 8:22 AM  
    Oh Patches thats a wonderful poem! And we can barely see you in that cat perch!
  • Blogger DEBRA posted at 8:45 AM  
    Patches

    You are good at rhymin' and hidin'!

    **ABBY(the manx)
  • Blogger Oreo posted at 2:24 PM  
    You am all way talented Patches!
  • Blogger The Meezers posted at 3:00 PM  
    you are so furry talented Patches!
  • Blogger Peggy posted at 3:16 PM  
    we loves to hide too but mom seems to find us everytime! Did you know your words are purrty!
  • Blogger Fat Eric posted at 3:17 PM  
    Patches you are so sneaky at hiding! I like your poems too.
  • Blogger Victor Tabbycat posted at 6:26 PM  
    That's furry purrty, Miss Patches. You're good at hidin in plain site. I'm workin on it, but it's so hard to sit still.
  • Blogger Beau Beau & Angie posted at 4:29 AM  
    You am good at hiding. Such an insfuration to poetry.
  • Blogger one of us posted at 11:40 PM  
    we like your poem and pictures ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO
  • Post a Comment

    <<< Follow Our Paws Home

    vvvvvvvvvvv