Friday, November 28, 2008
Why Is This Rug Messed Up?
If you guessed Momma put my primo nip on it, you are right!
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:10 AM
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Turkey Day
~The Big Piney Woods Girls~
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:04 AM
Monday, November 24, 2008
Message From Mistrie
Well, winter is almosts here. The following are things that help you know the cold is arriving:
1. Many nights there is frost and the days are colder.
2. Momma gets rid of all the purrty fowlers and Daddy rakes and burns leaves.
3. I grow my winter furrs and look round and fat. I eat a lot, too.
4. The fairies go to bed for a long winters nap. (I said goodnight to them yesterday and tiptoed away.)
5. There is snow on the mountains.
6. Momma gets my bed in the wood shed ready, and Daddy makes steps so I can get up there easy, from both ends. They will be using the seasoned wood from last year that is on the East end, my nice bed is on the West end. There is a long tunnel between the East/West end, just high enough for me to get through, so I am really protected.
7. Momma checks the beds in Hemlock Haven and pronounces them clean and unused and ready for me, if I need them.
8. Daddy gets the snow eating monster out, and also the big spoons that Momma uses to put the snow from one pile to another (I still haven't figured that one out, but it is nice that she clears me a path.)
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:03 AM
Friday, November 21, 2008
Look At All These Cooky Books
Please fix me something with toona in it. Thank you.
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:13 AM
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I am waiting for you to help me blog.
Oh, bother, where is she? I am getting sleepy.
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:05 AM
Monday, November 17, 2008
the snow and the cold
I really don't like it, guess it's cuz I'm old.
But it shouldn't matter, I am an inside cat
All four seasons, the window's where it's at.
Nov. 17, 2008
Pee Ess: Momma changed the picher in the sidebar, so that means it is official. Yup, there is snow on the ski hill.
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:50 AM
Friday, November 14, 2008
Reply To David Konne
Here is a copy of the letter I sent to Mr. Koone................
Dear David Konne:
After much thought, and comments from my true furriends, I have decided, rather than gold, I would like 300 kilos of nip, primo, please.
Also, I can't, at this time, send you any green papers but I do have a ton of Monopoly monies that I am sending. I will need your correct address. The last address you gave me must have had an error in it, it came back undeliverable, address unknow.
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:19 AM
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I got this email today from David Konne:
"DEAREST RESPECTFUL ONE,I know my message will come to you as a surprise. Don't worry I was totally convinced to write you in reference of cash money and 300 kilos of gold, i want you to help me receive it and to help me investment in your country. i promise you that your% is sure for your ssistance,I will wait to hear from you so that i will give you more details on how we can get this done with out any delay.Have a nice day.Thank yours sincery,David, "
I know it is legitimate because he called me respectful one (which I am, except maybe to Squirt, who doesn't deserve it.) I am waiting until Momma leaves the room before I answer. She gets all crabilated about this sort of thing. She doesn't understand what a windfall this could be. I guess word is out about my financial expertise.
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:48 AM
Monday, November 10, 2008
I Am Outa Here!!!
Momma went to town the other day to get her drivers license renewed. It is a bit early, but she didn't want to wait until her purrday because she has to have cataracts removed and is waiting until the magic day.....MEDICARE.....before she goes in for the surgery. By that time, her license would have expired. She was worried she wouldn't pass the eye test, but she did, so that means she can still take us in the metal monster to see Pokey Man aka the vet. She wouldn't like it if she knew I told you all this, cuz now you know she is older than dirt, it wasn't just a rumor. Oh, oh, gotta hide, here she comes........
~Precious Flower ~(aka The Snitch)
Posted by One Of The Girls at 5:39 AM
Friday, November 07, 2008
I Awoke With
In my nose
Soft and pure
Time to wake
For goodness sake!
Nov. 7, 2008
Posted by One Of The Girls at 5:46 AM
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Roman Nose Lake
Momma and Daddy took a drive into the mountains in the metal monster a few days ago.. On their way up, they saw this sign. Yes, that is snow!!!
I am not sure, but I think this is more fearsome than vishus deers.
They went to this pretty mountain lake. We can see it from the Big Piney Woods (look in our sidebar on the right with me and Mitten's silhouettes, just under our double picture ~About The Calicos~, and you will see the white peak with snow on it; that is what you see in the picture above, but the snow is mostly gone now.) She also said, with the rain we are getting today, it is probably really snowing up there now. It took them 2 hours to drive to it. Momma said they went back and forth, up higher and higher. She didn't see any vishus bears.
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:50 AM
Monday, November 03, 2008
Investing In Tough Times
As many if you know, I am a Feline Finance Counselor. I have a lot of great opportunities such as the following:
1. Invest in my nip farm. ( I haven't started it yet, but maybe next spring.)
2. Invest in my bottled water business. I use nothing but recycled, old, mostly non smelly, milk cartons, using Big Piney Woods cool clear water. I am still collecting milk cartons before I get the business started.
3. Invest in a high yield CD (Cat Deposit.) These are fresh deposits from the three litter boxes we have, scooped twice daily. FDIC insured (Fecal Dropping Insurance for Cats. )
My office hours are 9 to 5, Monday through Friday, unless I am napping.
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:22 AM