Monday, November 24, 2008
Message From Mistrie
Well, winter is almosts here. The following are things that help you know the cold is arriving:
1. Many nights there is frost and the days are colder.
2. Momma gets rid of all the purrty fowlers and Daddy rakes and burns leaves.
3. I grow my winter furrs and look round and fat. I eat a lot, too.
4. The fairies go to bed for a long winters nap. (I said goodnight to them yesterday and tiptoed away.)
5. There is snow on the mountains.
6. Momma gets my bed in the wood shed ready, and Daddy makes steps so I can get up there easy, from both ends. They will be using the seasoned wood from last year that is on the East end, my nice bed is on the West end. There is a long tunnel between the East/West end, just high enough for me to get through, so I am really protected.
7. Momma checks the beds in Hemlock Haven and pronounces them clean and unused and ready for me, if I need them.
8. Daddy gets the snow eating monster out, and also the big spoons that Momma uses to put the snow from one pile to another (I still haven't figured that one out, but it is nice that she clears me a path.)
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:03 AM
Honey P. Sunshine posted at 8:44 AM
yor furs luk beyootiful~
Shaggy, Scooby and Scout posted at 9:04 AM
Yup. There's no mistaking those signs! Sounds like you will be cozy once again this winter, Mistrie!
Keep in touch, let us know how you are doing during the winter!
Queen Snickers and Empress posted at 10:26 AM
That sound like winter to me! Renna is hoping to see her first snow this year! We'll see, it's been pretty warm this fall.
Egypt & the Musketeers posted at 11:08 AM
Sounds like you're ready for winter.
Daisy posted at 11:25 AM
Mistrie, you are the authority on winter weather! I think your full winter coat looks gorgeous.
Cheysuli and gemini posted at 12:20 PM
Oh you stay warm Miss Mistrie! You look lovely with all your furs.
Eric and Flynn posted at 3:21 PM
You are looking very beautiful in your winter furrs Mistrie.We hope winter is not too hard and you keep nice and warm.
The Meezers posted at 4:06 PM
Mistrie, you are positively gorgeous in your winter furs. We hopes that it's not a hard winter for you this year.
purrssss to you and Hi to our furry bestest furriends
Derby posted at 5:44 PM
Mistrie you look beautemous as always, just floofier these days. We had some white stuff today too, not enough to shovel.
Skeeter, LC, and Ayla posted at 7:31 PM
We are sorry the fairies went away to stay warm. But they will be back inna few moons.
William posted at 8:55 PM
Mistrie, you look so beautiful and quite ready for the long winter ahead.
Guess what my mom did to get ready for winter?? I guess you'll get to see later this week!
Diane G. posted at 7:04 AM
Keep safe and warm this winter, Mistrie. Dream about your fairies and warm breezes.
Moe and Carmela
HotMBC and Robyn posted at 8:29 AM
I'm glad your winter hideout is all ready for you, Mistrie! But you don't look fat. You look like you're wearing your winter coat. Cuz you are. Stay really warm and we can visit any time you want. I wonder if I'll fit in the tunnel, I am kinda fat now.
your bestest friend Gree
Sunny,Scooter,Jamie posted at 12:06 PM
Hi. We saw y'all at the Meezer's place and came over to see you. Do you like doggies?? We have the Meezer's as friends and a kitty named JB and we want to know if we can be your friends too. Our Mom likes your place. We hope you like doggies!!
Sunny&Scooter (&Jamie, the mom)
Everycat posted at 5:12 AM
Mistrie it's lovely to see you looking so fine and warm in your gorgeous winter furs. Your Mom and Dad are great people to work so hard to make your winter a warm, cosy one.
<<< Follow Our Paws Home