Thursday, May 08, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

Back in February, when the meaty-oar went zooming across the sky, Daisy commented "I wonder if the fairies came to earth from a meteor"? I think Daisy is right about that, they must have jumped out on the pass ofurr, because there are way more fairies this year. I, myself, have seen funny liddle men throught the glass, too. Mistrie says they are Woodland Sprites. She says the sprites are a tiny bit scary. They giggle all the time and do a funny liddle dance.
~Patches Lady~

7 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

can you eat them?

hi to our bestest furriends

Daisy said...

Oh, I am so happy there are even more fairies this year! I am hoping to see them again this season. I wonder where they go when it's cold and snowy out?

Shaggy and Scout said...

The woodland sprites must be the party animals of the fairy wold.

Lux said...

Oh, they are so cute!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Ah pressed fairies! My favorite!

Thanks so much for the prizes! We were all running around like mad last night. The jittery snake is a hands down favorite with all 3 of us. Empress and Renna played "tether ball" with the kitty on a bungie. I'm afraid we have already lost the poofs that were with the bunny. (Momma guesses they are under the couch) Momma was a bit cruel and hung the door hanger toy on the door where all our food and treats are stored. As if that door isn't tempting enough!! Tonight is we are enjoying our special dinner! Thanks Again! ~Queen Snickers

The Meezers or Billy said...

Mittens! I tagged you for a meme! come see!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We havent see any fairies. They look fun though! An mebbe we wouldnt eat them.