Thursday, May 22, 2008
13 Thing Momma Does to Irritate Me
1. She won't let me in the Big Out.
2. She doesn't give me enough temptations.
3. She won't let me steal Mitten's food.
4. She closes the bafroom door tight, and tells me it is rude to open it.
5. She won't let me pick on Mittens.
6. She let's Squirt pick on me when I want to take a nap.
7. She cuts my nails, even though I have them beautifully sharp.
8. She picks me up, swings me around, while singing "Wonder Woman."
9. She takes MY chair and sits next to me, which crowds me.
10. She is always kissing on me.
11. She doesn't respect me. (I don't know what that means, but it sounds good.)
12. She lets me on the upstairs deck and forgets me. Then goes all ofurr the house looking for me.
13. She tells me I am in HER way, when she is in MY way. (Mutters something about almost tripping.) She should say she is sorry she almost steps on me.
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:15 AM
Daisy posted at 7:56 AM
Patches, all those things would make me a little bit crabilated, too!
Cheysuli and gemini posted at 8:15 AM
I love to steal dinner! What is she thinking?
And how is Miss Mittens?
Gandalf & Grayson posted at 8:59 AM
Wonder Woman! hehehe.
Finnegan & Buddy posted at 9:58 AM
Mamas can be mean, can't they? Owrs is allways talking bowt that "tripping" stuff too!
We've been away a wile cos mom got a new day hunting gig, but we are back!!
Sending lots of purrs and hugs to owr furrends in the big Piney Woods.
Finny Buddy & Jasmine
The Meezers posted at 11:33 AM
yep, we'd be crabilated too!!! wanna come ofur to our house?
hi to our bestest furriends!!
lambj posted at 3:43 PM
Girls, we have very bad news. Bonnie suddenly got sick last night, ans she passed away this morning. In les than 24 hours, she went from normal to a complete collapse. It was something "systemic", like maybe cancer. We We'll find out in about a week - I have to know.
Toni, you've been a good friend and I wanted to let you know instead of having you find out 2nd or 3rd paw. We'll be ok, but Victor's a little spooked.
Scooby, Shaggy & Scout posted at 3:58 PM
Oh gosh, were gonna miss Bonnie!
Patches, your momma & mine sound a lot alike... 'specially when it comes to that memory stuff!
Sophia posted at 5:31 PM
I'd have to agree with all of those!
Camie's Kitties posted at 10:18 PM
Patches, those sound like a lot of things to be crabilated about too.
Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie
Kimo & Sabi posted at 12:59 AM
#1 would be at da top of our list too!
<<< Follow Our Paws Home