Thursday, May 01, 2008
This is thirteen things that happened this winters:
1. The snow plow knocked our mailbox ofurr 5 times.
2. One of the decks in the back collapsed.
3. Momma had to do a lot of shoveling so the windows didn't get covered up. She said it was like living in a cave.
4. Momma said lots of bad werds.
5. Daddy put a record number of puzzles together.
6. There were a lot of postcard picher pretty days.
7. Momma kept flipping through the three Spokane, Washington weather reports; then she decided on the one she liked the best.
8. Momma took her name off the list from The Weather Channel storm warning emails, cuz it was plugging up her email box, there were so many.
9. The chimney for our wood stove almost fell ofurr.
10. Momma worried about flooding, but she worries about everything, Daddy said it just gave her something to do.
11. Momma kept saying "Oh, no, not again!"
12. Our total snowfall was between 150 and 200 inches. Usually it rains, so it never piles up so much, this year it snowed from November to April. Momma says that is 6 months!!!
13. Momma got crabilated a lot.
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:37 AM
Dragonheart & Merlin posted at 7:41 AM
Wow, it sounds like you had a horrible winter! Poor you. :(
Daisy posted at 8:34 AM
That is so much snow, I cannot even imagine it getting up to your windows! No wonder your mom got a little crabilated.
Tybalt posted at 9:56 AM
I don't know how any of you put up with that much snow. No wonder your mommy said a lot of bad words.
Scooby, Shaggy & Scout posted at 10:08 AM
#13 just really sums it up. The winter of crabilation.
jenianddean posted at 10:50 AM
What a tough winter!
Lux posted at 1:08 PM
No *wonder your mom got crabilated a lot - I would, too!
Junior posted at 1:17 PM
My Meowm is still getting crabilated! First its warm, then its cold. We have sun, then we have rain, then we have snow! Today we have snow! Yuck!
DK & The Fluffies posted at 3:26 PM
Yes... crabilation is why we make DKM live in California.
Artsy Catsy posted at 3:33 PM
Don't you just want to huff all up when humans get all crabilated? Well, either that or snuggle up to make them feel better and maybe get a treat!
Derby posted at 4:47 PM
Yeah, it was a winter to be all crabilated. Must have been the weather gods wanted to give us all way too much white stuff this year. Hopefully it will all be over and it won't be this bad for another 100 years. Then we won't be here!
William posted at 4:08 PM
Yep, my mom says snow is nice to look at as long as you don't have to go out in it or deal with it. We didn't get any real precip this winter, which is why we're all dried up like a big old tinderbox. If we had, we'd be safer from fire but we'd also have a ton of weeds, and then *my* mom would get all crabilated dealing with them!
<<< Follow Our Paws Home