Monday, May 12, 2008
Monday Meme by Mittens
I was tagged for a Meme by Miles Meezer. Here are the rules:
In case you aren't familiar with The Naming of Cats, in the Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats, by T.S. Eliot, we all have three names! So, in this meme, you must link to the originator of the meme (Miles Meezer,)
list the following rules, and then tell us:
1. The name that the family uses daily (such as Peter, Agustus, Alonzo, or James)
2. The name that is particular, a name thats peculiar, and more dignified (such as Munkustrap, Quaxo, or Coricopat)
3. What you are doing when you are thinking of the name that only you know, and will never confess (when engaged in rapt contemplation), that deep and inscrutable singular name. I am not going to tag anycat in particular, but if you want to play, it is fun!
Here are mine:
2. Mittens The Terminator of Bugs Extraordinaire
3. Sitting in the windows swatting at a fly with my big toes
Exciting News: At least 7 baby geese hatched yesterday, and jumped in the pond. Momma happened to be looking out and saw one jump! Daughter Dawn was here for Mother's Day, so she got to witness the blessed event. Momma, Daddy and babies are doing fine.
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:25 AM
Daisy posted at 9:42 AM
Good names, Mittens! I like your big toes.
Lux posted at 6:52 PM
Those are all great names!
How cool about the baby geese!
Derby posted at 7:28 PM
Baby gooses already? I'll be over for lunch.
Just Sharlene and My Spice Cats posted at 12:28 AM
We think that Mittens the Terminator sounds very manly.
<<< Follow Our Paws Home