Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Climbing Tree




  • This is a picture of the climbing tree for the catolympics. There is a yellow mark on the tree where your front paw has to touch, shown by the yellow arrow. This is catolympics regulation height for climbing, The Mom checked in the book to make sure.

  • On another note, you must go over and see Timmy, (the April 22 post) if you haven't already. He is quite the scholar.

    Patches
  • 9 comments:

    The Meezers or Billy said...

    wow. that's a tall tree. good fing we're not in the climbing contest - 'acause we've never been outside and never climbed a tree before. is the yowling going to take place where there is an echo? I praktice in the pepoles litterbox room and there is a good echo in there. - Miles

    The Crew said...

    So Girls...just how high is that mark?
    Mom says I'm only allowed to climb in the house and only on my perch.

    Maxwell Smartkitty
    The Crew

    Gemini said...

    Wow, very tall tree. I'd like to climb but I'm not sure I'd like outside! And I'd have to ride in the car again! Oh well.. maybe another year. I'm off to practice climbing...

    Edsel/The Pooch said...

    i'm glad i'm not in the climbin' competition - that looks scarey!!

    Fat Eric said...

    Looks pretty high...I don't think I've got the right build to be a climbing kitty. Too much weight to haul up!

    Anonymous said...

    Oh dear, that is very high indeed. I think if I managed to get up, I wouldn't get down again. It's a good thing I'm an indoor kitty.

    Shaggy and Scout said...

    Holy Moly! Now that's a tree!

    The Fluffy Tribe said...

    Ko Ko is drooling-he can't wait to climb that tree ~Merlin

    Anonymous said...

    What a handsome and smart kitty. And that tree... great for showing your stuff!

    -n