Momma says here, in a State of Winter, everything worth fixing can be fixed with duct tape (and WD-40.) The uses, according to her, are endless but here are a few to help you out. In general, you can use it for anything you need to nail, tape, mend, sew, glue or staple.
1. Wrapping packages that you mail
2. Fixing your shoe leathers
3. Holding Christmas lights up (inside and out)
4. Keeping cold from coming in around windows
5. Holds your bumper in place till you get the new one
6. It's better than cellopane tape and comes off easier
7. Mark trees you want cut for firewood
8. Mend screens
9. Mend broken windows
10. Mend fences (not the broken kind you have with your neighbor, though)
11. Put on your dog's tail just for the heck of it and watch it swing
What do you use duct tape for?
On another note, does anyone have any idea how to stop Precious from sharpening her claws on the furniture? Momma says the "know" word and moves her paws off, placing them on the scratching post. She just goes back, and she is using all the furniture. (Maybe that would be another use for duct tape.) Has anyone tried Feliway?