Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Snow Zone

We went from a "know zone" (see post below) to a "snow zone." Momma says it looks like a foot of new snow. It snowed for 18 naps!! Her and Daddy are using big spoons to shovel it away from the windows, as they are all covered up. It is kind of neat, almost like a cave in the cabin. Daddy did some groaning this morning when he saw it. The snow all came zooming off the roof, that is what is covering up our windows, sending the three of us into hiding.

There was a man visiting, all day yesterday, putting a new dish on the house, to replace the old dish. Why would anyone put a dish on their house? It should be on the floor, filled with Stinky Goodness. Momma says it is a High Definitition dish, so maybe that means you can see the food in it better.It is full of snow right now!!

~Patches Lady~

12 comments:

Edsel/The Pooch said...

oh. you tell your Mom and Dad to be careful usin' those spoons. i saw on the tv that people can hurt themselves usin' them. i've never SEEN that much white stuff. wonder what would happen if you went outside in it? you'd probly sink!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Once I went outside in it. I thought I could walk on it & ended up sinking in up to my belly. Mom had to rescue me. -Shaggy

Anonymous said...

That looks cold you guys. Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

a snow cave sounds like fun!!!

Just Ducky said...

Lots of snow for you! We only have about 4 new inches of snow today. Still snowing furry lightly.

Anonymous said...

We got about 6 inches of snow yesterday. Mommie would take pictures, but we think that Monte cleptoed it.

Anonymous said...

More snow in the Big Snowy Woods? Ay caramba... at least your home looks very warm and cozy. My human likes all the wood in that room. He wants me to ask about Mistrie, but I'm not worried because a cat knows how to take care of herself.

Anonymous said...

Snow everywhere! We got our first snow today, but our humans are just leaving it there until it melts because they're two sissy girl sisters.

Rocky
CEO (Cat Executive Officer)
ArtsyCatsy

Anonymous said...

why duz yur people keep their dishes outside? or is it fur Mistrie?

Anonymous said...

Snow is evil.

Have you figured out how many cans of Stinky Goodness that dish will hold? 52, I think...

Anonymous said...

A man put a dish on my roof once. I didn't trust him, so when he came in, I gave his shoes a thorough sniffing and wouldn't let him touch me.

Oh Patches, my furry good furiend, we has a problem wif handsome Chase. I want to be close to Chase, but I don't want to hurt you. You have to read his post today... what will we do?

Anonymous said...

So much snow!!! Uncle Sim sent an e-mail from Montana today and he was complaining about too much snow too. Not a flake here in London yet, though it has gone very cold here today so maybe we will get some.