Saturday, September 16, 2006
Things I Have Learned
I am still learning so much; but the following are some things I have learned, since moving into the cabin:
1. It is never too cold, too hot, wet, or windy.
2. I am never hungry or thirsty and I don't have to worry about bad animals or people.
3. There are things called "toys" to play with. One looks like a blue mouse with a bell on it's tail. I have never seen a blue mouse, let alone one with a bell on it's tail, have you? I have fun playing with it, though. I never knew about playing before, so I am learning. (Momma is teaching me.)
4. Momma likes to kiss me.
5. There are two other HUGE cats, in the cabin. There is another HUGE cat outside, who likes to peek in at me. I think she likes me. The other two whisper that I am trespassing on their turf. All I want to do is cuddle up with them.
6. Momma thinks my toes are cute, so I touch her face with them. Sometimes I show her how I make happy toes and purr to her. Now I have something to be happy and purr about!
7. I miss something, but I just don't remember, anymore, what it was. I guess, whatever it was, cuddled with me, because I miss cuddling with another furry body. I have a nice round bed I cuddle in, though.
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:54 AM
Scooby, Shaggy & Scout posted at 8:58 AM
Life is good Precious. You could also be called Princess because you are gettng the royal treatment. We wish we could see a picture of you next to one of your huge adoptive sisters to get a size comparison. But that's probably not gonna happen any time soon!
Canberra BK posted at 9:37 AM
Awww Precious, you are such a sweetie.
The Meezers posted at 10:23 AM
Those are some wonderful lessons Precious. Life is good there in the big piney woods.
Edsel/The Pooch posted at 2:06 PM
Precious - you cuddled with angels, but they have gone on to help someone else. for now, cuddle with your Momma. maybe those Huge kitties will cuddle with you once they get to know you.
Lone Star Purrs posted at 2:35 PM
We agree wif Edsel. But, you do have a GREAT home in the Piney Woods.
The Tower Hill Mob posted at 4:20 PM
Precious, you are such a beautiful, sweet kitty. You may not realize it yet, but you have landed at a VERY good place for kitties. We're so glad you have a wonderful new home. The huge kitties are intimidating now, but soon they will be your best friends!
Rosie & Cheeto posted at 6:38 PM
Precious....those are adorabule pickturs of yoo playing with the blu mowse. Were so happie yoo have such a grate place to live.
Derby posted at 7:55 PM
Dear Precious all that you are learning is so good. It is nice to have a good, loving home. Lessons are easy to learn when you don't have to worry about being hot, cold, wet or hungary. Those angels that guided you to the Calico Girls were furry good.
brandi posted at 8:22 PM
Hi, Precious. When your new mama gets home from her human v-e-t stay, just think! You can play nursie and cuddle with her and that will be a BIG job for a little kitty. You arrived just in time to help her!
Cecilia posted at 9:06 PM
Precious you are just too cute. I'm glad you are so happy ing your new home.
nels, ed, nitro, and/or xing posted at 3:39 PM
it's funny about that "play" thing. i didn't know how, either. but my Mommy is teaching me, too, slowly. we have discovered that a thing called "fevvers" (which is the fur on birdies) is pretty fun. i will ask my Mommy for a blue mousie, too. maybe that will be fun.
and edsel/the pooch told you right; they were angels. they took care of you until your mama could do it. he's a pretty smart guy, that edsel.
i know you will be a big help to your mama when she comes home from the people-vet. a cuddly puddin' is just the thing for beans who aren't feeling quite right. an' if the big kitties shoo you away, don't worry--they gots to sleep sometime, and then you can sneak up and snuggle!
please tell your mama that all the 2- and 4-leggers are purring & purrraying for her, and specially on tuesday!
meows and purrs from xingxing
Finnegan & Buddy posted at 6:59 PM
Miss Precious Flower, we're so glad you are lerning all these good lessins. Soon the huge cats (they're yore sisfurs now!) will figger owt what a sweet girly cat you are and they will snuggle up wif you too. But rite now you can snuggle wif the mom bean, cos she will need you, and even the dad bean mite like some snuggles too.
Yore frends Finny & Buddy
Grr, Midnight & Cocoa posted at 6:41 PM
we're sure those big kitties will be snuggling with you soon. you're adorable and irresistable!
momsbusy posted at 7:47 PM
we is so glad you ars learning bouts hafins a good home. yur sisfurs will be nice to you one day. but now you needs to take care of the lady who helped you and took you in. she is gonna need lots of yurs lovin and purrs.
<<< Follow Our Paws Home