The Big Piney Woods Cats

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday Weather And Fortune



I don't care what Miss Patches, the Catority Authority, says. I am going to give a weather and fortune repurrt.

Weather repurrt: Hot in the East, South and Southwest, cold in the North West, storms in the midsection with more flooding in Iowa. 50% chance you will like your weather. (For those of you wondering if we got snow. NO, it was up in the mountains, we are in the valley. I think people might put sticks on their feet and slide down, efunn in June.) There might be snow in Montana.

Fortune: Seek and ye shall find. There is a toy you haven't thought of, hiding.

Last night, Momma and Daddy moved 60 pots of flowers into the garage cuz Momma was afraid of a freeze. Well, it was 42 this morning, so now she is busy moving them all back. I am snoopervising, becuz she is furrgetful and probably will put them in the wrong place.

~Precious Flower~

Posted by One Of The Girls at 5:27 AM

9 Comments

  • Blogger Cheysuli and gemini posted at 8:28 AM  
    There was snow not far from us earlier this week. Why is snow even close in JUNE?
  • Blogger Christina posted at 8:45 AM  
    Another great weather report and fortune. I'm sure helping with the potted plants will give you lots of material for your next weather report!
  • Blogger Renna the Princess Puppy posted at 9:36 AM  
    I will starts seeking right away!! Hmmm I wonder what I will find?? ~Queen Snickers
  • Blogger Queen Snickers and Empress posted at 9:37 AM  
    ooops Didn't realize Renna had been on before me. :) ~Queen Snickers
  • Blogger Lux posted at 9:49 AM  
    I've gotta go check my stash underneath the stove now! Forgot about that ... :)
  • Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout posted at 9:51 AM  
    Presh, you are correct again with your report! Cold & more rain here. And your fortune is like opening one of those cookies. You should do a regular fortune day or sell fortunes over the innernets. You'd make scads of moolah if your price is right.
  • Blogger Daisy posted at 10:55 AM  
    You were right again! I found a hidden toy I forget all about!
  • Blogger J posted at 6:15 PM  
    One word will work here. WET.
  • Blogger Just Sharlene and My Spice Cats posted at 8:51 PM  
    So nice of you to make sure the pots go back to the same place. Its always hot in Malaysia and the pots never have to move.
  • Post a Comment

    <<< Follow Our Paws Home

    vvvvvvvvvvv