The Big Piney Woods Cats

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cat Conversation Overheard

Precious: Patches, all my furriends think I do a good job of the weather and fortune telling.

Patches: Yeah, right! They are just being polite. You are just guessing.

Precious: But I am guessing right and efurrycat wants me to continue. Besides you aren't my boss.

Patches: I am the Catority Authority and what I say goes, in the Big Piney Woods.

Precious: You are just a bully. Just wait until Wednesday. Wanna box?

Patches: No, and I wish you would grow up.


Posted by One Of The Girls at 5:29 AM

10 Comments

  • Blogger Daisy posted at 8:31 AM  
    I think Precious should be the Weathercat, and Patches can be in charge of the weather station. Or you could just box it out.
  • Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout posted at 9:57 AM  
    We still think you are a good weathercat. You sit by the windows all the time, so how can you be guessing?
  • Blogger Queen Snickers and Empress posted at 10:42 AM  
    Hmmm a boxing match..... hehehe
  • Blogger Camie's Kitties posted at 12:32 PM  
    Patches, Precious will grow up in a couple more years, and then you will look back and wonder where that cute, little, playful kitten went.

    Precious, Patches is your elder, and deserves respect. You need to stop tormenting her a little, but we do love your weather reports.

    Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie
  • Blogger Lux posted at 5:36 PM  
    I do hope you ladies can solve this peacefully. :)
  • Blogger Edsel/The Pooch posted at 6:17 PM  
    my Mom says if you're gonna box to wait till she gets there so she can be the referee!
  • Blogger Beezer posted at 6:44 PM  
    I have always found Sweet Pea's weather to be spot on!
    And her fortune's are so informative.

    head butts and nose kisses to my girl.
    ---Beezie
  • Blogger Derby posted at 6:52 PM  
    I loves the weather reports and my fortune!
  • Blogger William posted at 8:36 PM  
    Patches, aren't little cats just a pain? They think they know EVERYTHING.
  • Blogger The Meezers posted at 6:34 AM  
    ME wants to box!!! - Billy

    Hi to our bestest furriends
  • Post a Comment

    <<< Follow Our Paws Home

    vvvvvvvvvvv