Thursday, March 20, 2008
Thursday Thirteen By Precious
Why I Love My Daddy So
1. He has the best lap.
2. He plays "fingers" and "attack the squiggle" all the time.
3. He nefurr yells at me, or efun tells me the NO werd.
4. He calls me "HIS liddle Squirt."
5. Momma puts me in solitary confinement, but Daddy lets me out. *
6. He preciates my bug getting capabilities.
7. He nefur makes me get off his lap, efun when his legs go to sleep and he has portant man things to do.
8. He tells me what a purrty gurl I am.
9. He has a great belly for making biscuits.
10. He unfolds my ear when it turns inside out, Momma just laughs and thinks it is cute. It happens lots when I wash.
11. He always looks for me, when he has been gone.
12. He lets me sleep in his chair and doesn't asurb me.
13. He loves me unconditionally.
* Solitary Confinement is the guest bedroom, with great accomdations. She actually likes going to bed in her room at night, and will lead me in there. CalicoMom Toni
Also, Mistrie Rose was tagged by Eric and Flynn for a meme. It will be sometime next week before I can help her with it.
Posted by One Of The Girls at 7:31 AM
The Meezers posted at 7:37 AM
those is great things to love about your daddy. Me has solitary confinement too - wif my bed, litterbox, water, kitten milk and 2 dishes of foods and a heater! me doesn't mind it. - Billy
Hi to our bestest furriends!
Scooby, Shaggy & Scout posted at 8:03 AM
Sounds like you are the apple of your dads eye! Whatever that means.....
Daisy posted at 8:26 AM
Your dad sounds very wonderful! I like my Daddie, but I like my Mommie much better.
Eric and Flynn posted at 8:28 AM
Yep our dad has got a great belly furr making biskits too. Dad's are best furr the fun things. Mum's are best for feeding and litterboxes.
Dragonheart & Merlin posted at 8:39 AM
Precious, those are all good reasons to love your dad! He sounds like a great guy! :)
Forty Paws posted at 8:55 AM
Your dad sounds great, and you've got him well trained.
Parker posted at 9:14 AM
Dads are wonderful, and it's clear that you hit the daddy jackpot!
Snickers posted at 9:29 AM
You are so daddy's little girl! ~Queen Snickers
Zippy, Sadie and Speedy posted at 10:02 AM
Dad's are great! Ours is really good fur getting treats from...our mom is da disiplinarian in our house too. Tho dad does sometimes yell, but only if we is about to do something that will hurt us.
Hot(M)BC posted at 10:18 AM
Oh dat's grate Precious! We need a daddy like that. Where do I go to get a daddy like that?
DK & The Fluffies posted at 10:52 AM
I feel the same way about my Popi! BTW - be sure to swing by tomorrow, we're going to have tons of Spring bulbs for Flower Friday.
Cheysuli and gemini posted at 12:11 PM
Apparently not all males are equal. Why did I get stuck with mine?
Shilgiah the Cat posted at 2:58 PM
What a wonderful Daddy you have! And I figured "solitary confinement" was a code for your own special room cuz your momma is wonderful too!
Beau Beau & Angie posted at 4:49 PM
We feel da love in yur comments about yur Dad. Pure love is coming thru.
Derby posted at 5:27 PM
I don't have a dad to do that too. Grampie isn't here enough to count!
Skeeter, LC, and Ayla posted at 9:24 PM
We tagged you all fer a meme. Come check...
snowforest posted at 12:31 AM
You iz a very purrety girl ~ and definitely precious! We like to play and make biscuits over our Daddy too!
We got your package and it had so many great toys and stuff ~ we had so much fun :) We iz still playing with them. We don't fink we've played so long with a single toy...apart from Daddy Snow's tail maybe...he he :)
Fanks sooooooo much for the wonderful prize and we iz sending lots of purrs and love your way from everybody here at the SnowForest family :)
Skeeter, LC, and Ayla posted at 1:14 AM
You gotta great Daddy!
<<< Follow Our Paws Home