Thursday, March 13, 2008
Thirteen Things I Don't Like
by Patches (giving "the look")
1. brings out the vacuum monster to feed it, on our furs.
2. won't give me a treat when I beg so nicely.
3. tells me to "knock it off," when I am just trying to have fun with Mittens.
4. interrupts my nap by taking pichers.
5. makes me move ofurr in MY chair, so she can sit down.
6. messes with my furrs and tries to turn my ears inside out, when I am on her lap.
7. won't let me in the fud closet.
8. calls me Patchy Noodle.
9. makes me get off the banister cuz she says it is danjerus.
10. takes Mittens fud away frum me.
11. won't let me go in the out, even though I really don't want to go there.
12. doesn't believe me when I say I am "the innocent one."
13. picks me up and stretches me out, flying me across the room, singing "Wonder Woman."
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:42 AM
Dragonheart & Merlin posted at 6:44 AM
Patches, we can understand why you don't like any of those things. We really don't know why humans do some of those things to us.
Scooby, Shaggy & Scout posted at 8:26 AM
Hmmmmm, maybe its time for a si-kee-at-rik exam. Sounds like shes getting dangerous!
Cheysuli and gemini posted at 8:31 AM
I think the vacuum is unacceptable.
Daisy posted at 8:40 AM
Patches, that is very funny. My Mommie also does 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11 and 13. And I do not like it, either! But I think Patchy Noodle is a cute name.
Tybalt posted at 8:52 AM
Your mommy sounds as crazy as my mommy.
Queen Snickers and Empress posted at 9:35 AM
Momma does the flying thing to me to only she saying "Flyyyyying Kittyyyy!" I hate that! ~Queen Snickers
The Meezers posted at 11:44 AM
OH. MY. BAST. Mommy picks US up too and stretches us out and makes us fly and she shouts SUPERMAN!!!
divakitty posted at 1:34 PM
Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman.
Now the world is ready for you and the wonders you can do.
Make a hawk a dove, stop a war with love, make a liar tell the truth.
Princess posted at 3:51 PM
#13 would have me skreeeeming
I like your name, Patches Noodle. It is really cute. Cuter than Curlypants I think...
Junior posted at 6:49 PM
I don't know what s-t-r-e-s-s is either...but Meowm says she has it and I believe her.
Camie's Kitties posted at 11:01 PM
Our mom did #4 with us a lot this week. And if she calls you wonder woman, she should know that getting on the railing isn't dangerous - afterall, wonder woman can fly (at least in her invisible jet).
Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie
The Taylor CatSSSSS posted at 3:25 AM
WE LOVE YOUR PICTURE!
Brainball posted at 9:28 PM
You look so beautiful in your picture! That is a great Look to give your Mom. I give a Look to my Mom, too. Sometimes beans need Looks to remind them exactly who is boss in the house: we cats!
I loved reading your list. I love that you are a feisty ladycat! And I just plain love you!
Rumbly purrs and mancat kisses from Your Brainball.
Eric and Flynn posted at 4:54 PM
Our mum laffed and laffed at #13, then she looked at me. I told her she can furrget that.
William posted at 5:58 PM
My mom got a kick out of #13, too...thank goodness I'm a boy and pretty safe from that!
<<< Follow Our Paws Home