The Big Piney Woods Cats

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Prizes For Help

Patches: (tapping paw on floor) Momma I can't alieve you forgetted.

Momma: What did I forget?

Patches: (crabilated beyond belief) I just can't alieve it. (turns and walks away)

Momma: For heaven sakes, Patches, what did I forget?

Patches: Ask Mittens, I am not talking to you. (swats at Precious)

Momma: Mittens, what did I forget, that I should have remembered, that has Patches nose all out of joint?

Mittens: I don't know, Momma, but I am a senior catizen and don't have a gud memory. (goes back to sleep)
.
Momma: Does anyone know, what did I forget?

Patches: Here is a liddle hint...

Be the FIRST cat blog to comment and tell me what I forgot, to win!
Send your full name, address and city/state/zip to calicomom@gmail.com
(Something special for the furless one from the Big Piney Woods, too.)

We have a winner: Kaze, Latte, and Chase....Concatulations!!!

Sammy and Lily (guessed first but don't have a blog, but Momma is going to send them a little something.)


Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:51 AM

17 Comments

  • Blogger sammie and lily posted at 7:43 AM  
    We think you forgot Patches Lady and Mittens Gotcha Day!!!
    The Girls,
    Sammy and Lily
  • Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats posted at 7:55 AM  
    As you can see, Sammie and Lily replied first with the correct answer. However, they don't have a blog, and the rule states First Cat Blog. So, the contest remains open, however Sammie and Lily will get prizes, just not the furless one.
  • Blogger Kaze, Latte, or Chase posted at 8:09 AM  
    I hate to piggy back but I did know it was their Gotcha Day!

    Chase

    Congrats girls!
  • Anonymous Gemini posted at 8:13 AM  
    Oh Chase beat us! If only Momma had gotten up earlier!
  • Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout posted at 8:28 AM  
    Momma! No wonder she is crabilated! How could you forget the most important day in a cats life?
  • Blogger LHK posted at 8:34 AM  
    Yes, indeed!
    Gottcha day is the most impawtant day of the year!!
    Ya know, I don't think the momma forgot. I think she is planing somthin' really special. ;)
    ---Beezie
  • Blogger The Meezers posted at 10:20 AM  
    OH MY BAST!! she FORGOTTED? maybe she's just fooling you and has a surprise party planned for you!
  • Blogger Brainball posted at 12:59 PM  
    Dearest Patches Lady,

    I'm so sorry your Mom forgot your Gotcha Day! I am sending you big floofy cuddles to help you feel better.

    Love and rumbly purrs,

    Your Brainball.
  • Blogger Ariel posted at 2:28 PM  
    Hey my mom never celebrates my Gotcha Day. I think I'll go have a talk with her.
  • Blogger Caesar and Princess posted at 3:05 PM  
    WE never celliebrate our gotcha day... not sure if we remember the day... it was warm that day...
  • Blogger Derby posted at 4:28 PM  
    I am almost speechless that your mum forgotted your gotcha day. I remember that you were part of our honorees at the party last year for October kitties.

    Many purrs to the ladies on their gotcha days.
  • Blogger Karen Jo posted at 4:42 PM  
    Happy Gotcha Day, Patches. I'm really sorry that your Mom forgot it. Maybe she will make it up to you with something really special.
  • Blogger Henry Helton posted at 8:16 PM  
    How could she forget? She doesn't forget her own birthday, does she? Hmpf.
  • Blogger Zippy, Sadie and Speedy posted at 8:25 PM  
    How could she furget! Oh, mom sez sometimes da bean brane gets full of stuff and other stuff goes poof. Sorry yoor mom's brane went poof...Happy Gotcha Day!
  • Blogger Dragonheart posted at 12:53 AM  
    I'm sorry to hear that your mom forgot your Gotcha Day.

    Happy Gotcha Day!
  • Blogger Christine and FAZ posted at 2:25 AM  
    Congratulations on your gotcha birthday. How exciting. FAZ
  • Blogger The Crew posted at 10:36 AM  
    Uh oh. Some mommy is in TROUBLE!

    Your friend
    Misty
  • Post a Comment

    <<< Follow Our Paws Home

    vvvvvvvvvvv