Monday, July 30, 2007

Meezer Monday

Update: Computer is heading for the shop. Will be offline for a while.

Bonnie Big Eyes


Molly Mew

Momma took these pichers on the family camping trip (the one where little Hunter was founded.) The Meezer twins get to go outside cuz they are tethered on a rope. We all prefer to stay home.

In other news, we got the following from Diane, our favorite furless furriend, about little Hunter.

"Hunter has not had another accident :) and she continues to bounce off the walls and fly around the room trying to catch the feather toy! Mornings she has more spunk than evenings. She starts ripping around at 4:00 a.m. which is about an hour earlier than I like to get up. This a.m. I put her in the bathroom when she started ripping around ~ I could hear her in the tub flopping around playing with the shower curtain. So I turned the fan up so the white noise blocked out the craziness. I have a large dog crate ~ looks like a cage ~ that I set up outside on the lawn last night so she could come outside with me and 'Tinky. Hunter has been very curious about going down the stairs now and so I thought I would allow her outside where it was cooler than the house."

~Patches Lady~

13 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

The Meezer twins are getting big! :)
I'm glad to hear that Hunter is doing well :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at those baby meezers. Can I steal their toys now?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Now we can tell dem apart. We'z glad Hunter is getting along in her new home now...

The Meezers or Billy said...

uh oh we hope you puter is ok!

YAY for Hunter!!!

THE Meezers look furry cute!

MaoMao said...

Awwwww, the little Meezers are purr-eshus! And what good news about Hunter.

I hope your compooter gets fixed nice and quick!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Hot(M)BC said...

Yall take care while the computer is in the shop. Me and Gree will pop over to see Precious and Mistrie and of course Patches and Mittens too, and make sure you're ok. Precious, we can tear around the house like our butts are on fire too. heheh
Purrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Lux said...

Great pictures of the Meezer twins - they're very pretty!

Hope your computer comes back soon ...

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

The Meezer twins are so cute! Love the eyes!

Karen Jo said...

The Meezer twins are getting big, but just as cute as ever. I'm glad to read the good news about Hunter. I hope your computer comes back fixed really soon.

Edsel/The Pooch said...

we miss you guys posting. hope your 'puter gets fixed

Anonymous said...

Those 2 are adorable! We've just been reading up on all the posts we've missed while the Lady has been too busy to let us use the computer much (grrrrr). We're so happy that little Hunter got saved and has a great home now - purrrrrs to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Glad to read the good update on little Hunter. Personally, I'm always up at 4 a.m. regardless of whether my humans are.

Of course the Meezer twins are both adorable. If only they could fix your computer, too...

Shilgiah the Cat said...

What beautiful meezer twins! Hunter sounds very energetic and lively.