Friday, July 27, 2007

Hunters, Washington

Little Hunter, who now resides across the street, was found about 15 miles from the Forest Service campground in the town of Hunters, Washington, on Lake Roosevelt, which was made when Grand Coulee Dam was built on the Columbia River.The picture belows shows the group campsite. Momma and Daddy's house, in the back of their metal monster, is second from the right.




This is the view Momma and Daddy had from their camp spot.


Diane took Hunter to the vet several days ago. Hunter is indeed a girlcat, 3 1/2 months old. She got her shots and will get roostershots in 3 weeks. Because she is an indoor girlcat, she won't get her ladygardenectomy for a few months. Here she is doing her amazing back flip.



This is Stinky, her sister. Stinky isn't thrilled with any of this, at the moment, and spends her time outside.


12 comments:

Daisy said...

That is a very beautiful spot for camping!

It makes me very glad to see Hunter happy and thriving in her new home. She looks like a very acrobatic kitty, too!

The Crew said...

How is Hunter doing with her "litterbox" issue?

Hot(M)BC said...

We's really happy Hunter got a great new home. I can really sympathize with Stinky, though. It's kinda tuff to get new siblings sometimes. But it's not so bad once you teech them the rools.
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Hot(M)BC said...

Dear Mistrie,
Othello gave me some really yummy nip-chocs. Can I come over and bring you some to try? They're YUMMY! I'd only share them with my bestest friend. YOU! (Mini is way jealous I won't give her any. hehehe)
Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
Gree

Shaggy and Scout said...

Poor Stinky! She will come along.
Pretty camping place and nice to see you again Hunter!

Just Ducky said...

A little bit of sibling issues is to be expected. Yes, Hunter is a little young for her ladycat surgery.

Edsel/The Pooch said...

that was a wonderful backflip!

Unknown said...

Camping looks like it would be fun thier. I think I will stay in my tent in the living room, though.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We'z hope Stinky gets over it and makes frend wif Hunter.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm glad Hunter is doing well and found such a wonderful Forever Home. I hope she and Stinky will become friends.

That is a beautiful place to camp!

Karen Jo said...

The camping spot is beautiful. Hunter looks very happy and athletic. I love her tummy spots. I sympathize with Stinky, but hope she will get over her initial dislike of Hunter quickly.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Ahhhhh camping. Beautiful spot. It's nice to meet Hunter and Stinky.