Sunday, July 15, 2007
you can and can't do with me, Mittens the polydactyl of the Big Piney Woods:
1. I just love it when Momma pulls my tail. Now don't get me wrong, she doesn't ashully "pull" it, she more or less tugs up on it. I like it when she lifts my hiney off the floor just a tad.
2. Don't, I mean DON'T, touch my back tosies, the front ones you can massaj if you like.
3. I luv to be brushed; you can do that alla day.
4. Don't pick me up, it scares me and I hate it. I luv to lay on your lap, just let me jumpy high myself.
5. Don't touch me if you have loshun on your hands. I HATE that smell, it is not normal. Whoever bented that stinky stuff?
Pee Ess.....If you want to list your Five Things, please do.
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:35 AM
posted at 7:39 AM
1. You can tickle me under the chin all day.
2. You can pick me up to help on a chair or the bed, but don't you DARE carry me anywhere, not even six inches.
3. You can give me as much tuna juice as you like (I pretend I don't know there's meds in it).
4. You may NOT brush me, never, not ever. I know I get matts in my fur, but I repeat you may NOT brush me.
5. You can continue loving me as much as you do, cos you know I love you too.
Daisy posted at 9:14 AM
The tail pulling thing is very interesting. Pixie LOVES it, just pulling enough so her back legs barely lift off the floor. I hate it.
Derby posted at 10:32 AM
Hi Mittens! Mum sometimes tugs on my tail too, but not so much to lift my backside off the floor.
Glad all of you could come over yesterday. I know you enjoyed the cooler weather. Stop by again if you need to cool off. Mum says she is happy to have you visit.
The Meezers posted at 1:10 PM
MITTENS!!! You look gorgeous today!!!
that's a great list of things to know about you.
hi to our bestest furriends!!
Eric and Flynn posted at 2:51 PM
Mittens, I haf to agree wiv yoo about stinky hand loshun. Eric duzn't mind it, but I run away furrom it.
Parker posted at 6:54 PM
I love getting my tail pulled by Mommy and only Mommy. Just like you!
Cheysuli posted at 7:35 PM
You know I don't much like getting brushed, but Gemini loves it!
Henry Helton posted at 8:20 PM
You guys are very very pretty. I love all the many colors of your furcoat. I am one solid color, very boring compared to you guys.
Karen Jo posted at 10:59 PM
That's an interesting list. I wonder why you allow your front toes to be touched, but not your back toes. I once had a mom and little girl as roommates. My kitty would let the little girl carry her all over the house, but didn't like it if anyone else tried it.
<<< Follow Our Paws Home