The Big Piney Woods Cats

Monday, April 25, 2011

My Purrday is Today!!

I am two months old today!!! Happy Purrday to me.

In other news, I get stuck up in the cat tree. I can get up, but I can't get down so good. I cry and cry, Momma says too bad, you got yourself into this situation..........then, in about 5 minutes, she takes me down. So I just run right back up there!

My two favorite toys are the crinkle ball (that was my momma's favorite) and my green mousey. I carry green mousey between my tiny teefe and talk about it. I losted the crinkly ball. Momma says it is somewhere, along with three straws that have disappeared. I loves straws too!!! I loves to play. I have to go now and play......

Miracle 4Paws


Posted by One Of The Girls at 11:28 AM

12 Comments

  • Blogger Katnip Lounge posted at 12:09 PM  
    Aw, we imagine you are adorable with your green mousey! We like to stash our toys underneath the stove...maybe your crinkle ball is there.
    Happy two months, Miss Miracle 4Paws!
  • Blogger ABBY posted at 12:11 PM  
    A furry happy purrday to you Miracle! What an adorable face you have your eyes are alight with wonderment. It is such a blessing to see such life.

    purrin
    xoxox
    Abby
  • Blogger Cheysuli and gemini posted at 1:13 PM  
    Happy Purrthday!
  • Blogger Shaggy, Scooby and Scout posted at 1:20 PM  
    Happy 2 month birthday little darling!
    That is a good memory to carry your mommas crinkle ball around and the green mousie sounds divine!
    You'll master the cat tree before you know it!
  • Blogger A few Good Cats posted at 1:52 PM  
    Happy purrday, little Miracle! We are happy to see you growing up so happy and well-loved.
  • Blogger Max posted at 2:48 PM  
    Hahaha you're training her really well!!
  • Blogger Daisy posted at 2:53 PM  
    Happy 2 month Purrday to you!
  • Blogger Derby, Ducky posted at 5:36 PM  
    Enjoy your playtime Miracle.
  • Blogger Athena posted at 6:29 PM  
    Happy purrthday! I bet you are so adorable with your toys! You are such a sweet kitten.
  • Blogger The Island Cats posted at 6:29 PM  
    Oh Miracle! You are so cute! We're sure when you are 3 months old you'll be a pro on that cat tree!
  • Blogger Junior and Orion posted at 3:46 PM  
    Happy Purrthday Miracle! You are so cute!
  • Blogger Everycat posted at 2:05 AM  
    Miracle you have the dearest, sweetest little face. Happy Purrthday little girl xx

    Whicky Wuudler
  • Post a Comment

    <<< Follow Our Paws Home

    vvvvvvvvvvv