Monday, April 25, 2011

My Purrday is Today!!

I am two months old today!!! Happy Purrday to me.

In other news, I get stuck up in the cat tree. I can get up, but I can't get down so good. I cry and cry, Momma says too bad, you got yourself into this situation..........then, in about 5 minutes, she takes me down. So I just run right back up there!

My two favorite toys are the crinkle ball (that was my momma's favorite) and my green mousey. I carry green mousey between my tiny teefe and talk about it. I losted the crinkly ball. Momma says it is somewhere, along with three straws that have disappeared. I loves straws too!!! I loves to play. I have to go now and play......

Miracle 4Paws

12 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Aw, we imagine you are adorable with your green mousey! We like to stash our toys underneath the stove...maybe your crinkle ball is there.
Happy two months, Miss Miracle 4Paws!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

A furry happy purrday to you Miracle! What an adorable face you have your eyes are alight with wonderment. It is such a blessing to see such life.

purrin
xoxox
Abby

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Purrthday!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happy 2 month birthday little darling!
That is a good memory to carry your mommas crinkle ball around and the green mousie sounds divine!
You'll master the cat tree before you know it!

A few Good Cats said...

Happy purrday, little Miracle! We are happy to see you growing up so happy and well-loved.

Max said...

Hahaha you're training her really well!!

Daisy said...

Happy 2 month Purrday to you!

Just Ducky said...

Enjoy your playtime Miracle.

Athena said...

Happy purrthday! I bet you are so adorable with your toys! You are such a sweet kitten.

The Island Cats said...

Oh Miracle! You are so cute! We're sure when you are 3 months old you'll be a pro on that cat tree!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Happy Purrthday Miracle! You are so cute!

Everycat said...

Miracle you have the dearest, sweetest little face. Happy Purrthday little girl xx

Whicky Wuudler