Thursday, April 24, 2008
I went to our counter stats again, to see what people are searching for. My eyes got real big when I read number three.
1. fat cat picher (hey, who are you talking about?)
2. girls in calico britches (Precious has them, but she is a tabby.)
3. big tits picher (No bodashus ta tas here.)
4. chalmondley & featherstonehaugh dance (Mittens does the hokey pokey and gives lessons. She taught Miles his left from his right paw, necessary to know when doing the hokey pokey.)
5. pig sunni picher (Huh?)
6. finny scared cats (Don't know what finny means, but all but me are scairt.)
7. picher of girls (Got lots of those! I bet guys looking for x rated pichers are surprised!!!)
8. girl wood animal names (Huh?)
9. home girls foto (Yes, this is our furrever home!)
10. moose rug (I think it is usually bears that people want as rugs.)
11. pichers of the brain (Euuuu......)
12. ancient celebrations for seasons (We could have one here, sounds like fun.)
13. is benefiber ok for cats (Sounds like medicine, let's get outa here.)
Posted by One Of The Girls at 6:24 AM
Cheysuli and gemini posted at 8:13 AM
I always resent it when folks get to blog searching fat cat. I mean really--why are they search that term anyway?
Daisy posted at 8:22 AM
Those are some really fascinating and strange ones! It seems as though many people are looking for "pichers" of girls. I always get hits from people looking for "Dirty Daisy."
Scooby, Shaggy & Scout posted at 8:59 AM
Those are somewhat disturbing.......
Tybalt posted at 11:19 AM
Wow, Patches . . . those are really strange!
The Meezers posted at 11:41 AM
those IS weird!
purrs and HI to our bestest furriends! Patches, you is looking lovely today!
Kellie The Orange Cat posted at 11:44 AM
Those are funny and weird! It is amazing what some beans are looking for!
Quasi posted at 12:14 PM
Okay, maybe girl cats don't have big uno-whats, but at least we have more than a human pair! How pathetic. I've always wondered how human moms can feed their litters with only two.
Princess posted at 2:58 PM
Patches, these are very very strange names. some of them give me the shivers. I think benefiber sound icky.
Derby posted at 5:34 PM
If they are looking for bodacious ta ta's they need to go to Kukka Maria's blog!
Lux posted at 6:18 PM
Those search phrases are a hoot! :)
Camie's Kitties posted at 7:53 PM
We agree with Derby. They should go to Kukka's blog. She's the one they are looking for with a lot of those search phrases.
Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie
DK & The Fluffies posted at 9:36 PM
Those are some unique ones...
Skeeter, LC, and Ayla posted at 2:08 PM
Those really ARE weerd! An why is it allus "pichers"?
<<< Follow Our Paws Home