Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday's Photo For Contest


Since the last photo was taken, we have had a bit of warm weather. The snow fell off the garage roof, wiping out my cothesline pole and adding to the amount of snow in the pile. We were hoping it would just melt. There isn't much difference in the pile. We received one inch of snow this week. The forecast calls for more upper 30's and rain showers. CalicoMom Toni

March
3 Daisy
7 Edsel
11 Egypt (Cat Crossings)
13 Meeko (Lone Star Purrs)
14 Boo (Debra)
15 Derby
16 Abby (Debra)
17 Kaze
18 Ping (Debra)
19 Tiki (Camie's Kitties)
20 Misty (The Crew)
21 Gracie (Debra)
22 Lux
23 Dino (Cat Crossings)
24 Jinx (Debra)
25 Kintaro (Momsbusy)
26 Tipper (The Crew)
27 Yuki (Momsbusy)
28 Sammy Meezer
29 Maxie (Cat Crossings)
30 Tuxie (Cat Crossings)
31 Max (the Crew)

April
1 George (The Crew)
2 Buddah
3 Kimiko (Momsbusy)
4 Miles Meezer
5 Orlando Bun
7 Pixel
10 Midnight (Cat Crossings)
12 Latte
13 Tavi (Camie's Kitties)
14 Cheysuli and Gemini
15 Skeeter
16 Scooby, Shaggy, Scout
17 Eric
18 The Tower Hills Mob
20 Sophia
21 Cody (Camie's Kitties)
22 Flynn
24 Chase
24 LC (double guess, Momma didn't catch it, so LC will be second place.)
25 Poppy Q
27 Max (Psychokitty)
28 Queen Snickers and Empress
29 Fiona Bun

May
1 Beezer
4 Kiara (Lone Star Purrs)
10 Ayla
28 Muffin

June
1 Rascal

9 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hey! I see a building! Maybe you'll actually see green at some point. I've been worried about changing my guess until next year!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Yikes!

Daisy said...

Come on sunshine, you can do it! I'll bet some rain would help, too.

Hot(M)BC said...

Mistrie, you didn't get smooshed in the snow did you??? Oh I hope not! I'll come ofur and check to be sure. I'm on my way now!
Purrrrrrrrrs,
your bestest furriend Gree

The Meezers or Billy said...

YIKES!! sorry about your clothesline CalicoMom!
purrrrsss to our bestest furriends!!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

I'd love to win, but I'm cheering for Daisy right now for ya'll sake! ~Queen Snickers

Ginger The Cat said...

YIKES! Look at all that snow!!

Lux said...

Unbelievable! I'm thinking I'm definitely going to lose ... ;-)

Motor Home Cats said...

That is a lot of snow - we hope you get some warm weather soon.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie